borrow a trailer?

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112
anyone got a trailer i can borrow for early saturday? we need to move a car and i guess its too wide for the trailer we have...we fit a minivan on it and a 300zx...but i guess a cougar is too wide lol........if anyone has anything let me know, i would really appreciate it

Guest tbutera2112
umm...nevermind on this for awhile....my gf says the cougar is too wide for the trailer, but im looking at specs on it, vs specs on their van...and the cougar is 5 inches narrower...so im guessing it does fit, and maybe she just doesnt know what shes talkin about

umm...nevermind on this for awhile....my gf says the cougar is too wide for the trailer, but im looking at specs on it, vs specs on their van...and the cougar is 5 inches narrower...so im guessing it does fit, and maybe she just doesnt know what shes talkin about

SHES A WOMEN OF COUSE NOT...

I had no problems renting a large car trailer, the one that you drive the whole car onto, from Uhaul. We used our trailblazer. However I did hear from others that they have been more anal about this stuff lately. This was about 3.5 years ago.

Guest tbutera2112
caravan is wider the that thing....fucking tow it...

dont even fucking get me started :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Edited by tbutera2112