Bed Liners

88lx5oh

+1 on the Rhino Liner. Got mine done over in Reynoldsburg. I've dropped stone in the bed at the Quarry, mulch, dirt, etc. Use it fairly hard and love it. Just be sure to make sure they put it in thick. First round right after it was done a couple weeks, I hit mine with a shovel getting mulch out and went through it at an inner fender corner. They resprayed it thicker and its been great for the last couple years.

Ryan, if you want something to try it out on, let me know. I'm going to do the outside of my tailgate (fell off going 45 down the road - don't want it repainted) and if that works well, I'm going to do my boat trailer in it. Let me know, Ill be down to come over and help. Hell, we can have a lining day. lol

DIY bed liners suck unless you do them very thick. And that just takes too much pain-in-the-ass time to do. I know, I did it once.

I had my 07 Ranger Rhino lined, and liked it very much. It was sprayed on very thick 1/4-3/8" in some places and I still got gouges from sharp objects being thrown and dragged on it. It's very skid resistant as it has more of a rubbery grip feel to it.

Brother in law had Line-X. Compared to the Rhino liner the only complaint I had about it was it didn't seem as skid resistant, with a harder feel to it than the rubbery Rhino. It took considerably more abuse to get it to "chip" up though. And he had his for 5 years longer than my Rhino lined Ranger. Other than that it was tougher and all around better in my opinion.

If I ever get another bed lined, it will be Line-X'd.