No more stang

88lx5oh

traded the wife's vert in today.

picked up an 08 GMC Sierra

nothing super special.

2wd, 4.3l V6, auto, with tow package.

has 18k miles on it.got a really good deal on the truck.

we were looking for something newer with low miles.

and something with a bed. we are always in need of hauling something at some point or another, so we opted for a truck. something practical. i guess this means im all grown up.. buying practical vehicles now.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/hoblick/15959_1252649312079_1104906712_3081.jpg

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/hoblick/15959_1252649472083_1104906712_3081.jpg

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/hoblick/15959_1252649592086_1104906712_3081.jpg

my wife loved driving my truck...err her truck. Lower it, put some tint on the windows and some factory take off 20's would look good. I prefer the GMC front end over the Chevrolet also.

I do not get why people lower trucks? Don't get me wrong its just seems to defeat the purpose of a truck. You would think you would want a good ground clearance, and something you can pull it with.

I do not get why people lower trucks? Don't get me wrong its just seems to defeat the purpose of a truck. You would think you would want a good ground clearance, and something you can pull it with.

You can pull with it lowered. I had a gmc 3500 quad cab on air bags and even riding low I put my adjustable height tow ball on, it could adjust to any trailer height. Oh I miss that truck.

Lifting a 2WD is utterly homo. Shockingly enough, if you go with the right kit, like say a Ground Force, you won't be missing on any of the towing capability. There's quite a few 2WD duallies running around sitting in the weeds, that can still haul a gooseneck trailer.

Lifting a 2WD is utterly homo. Shockingly enough, if you go with the right kit, like say a Ground Force, you won't be missing on any of the towing capability. There's quite a few 2WD duallies running around sitting in the weeds, that can still haul a gooseneck trailer.

Lifting or lowering trucks not my thing, I guess ive never seen a lowered truck for pulling. I am happy with my ball less 05 cummins as it sits.

Guest 300 N magnum
Lifting a 2WD is utterly homo..

All so call prerunner trucks dissagree with u :) ass haha

Nice truck man did u trade the mustang in with the nice wheels, or put the stockers on?