Yaris vs. Audi Q5

SicShelby

I raced an Audi Q5 in the daily driver today - you know, the one with the hood popped up at Cars and Coffee today?

I lost.

Raced a cracked out Lancer too on Westerville Rd at 270. Anyone know who that was? It was a dark color with black rims and fast. Like crack fast.

Lost that one too.

Then I tailgated a new Camaro. B!TCH.

You daily a Yaris?

Wow, I'm sorry.

Could be worse! Just turned 100k and haven't had to change out the Jap yet. :p

Are you sure they were racing? Pick your battles, how about your Yaris with a 25shot vs. My car. haha. jk

Lol - love to! Apparently... the Yaris' in Europe are all turbo charged. :mad: Fugg'n commies.

I raced an Audi Q5 in the daily driver today - you know, the one with the hood popped up at Cars and Coffee today?

I lost.

Raced a cracked out Lancer too on Westerville Rd at 270. Anyone know who that was? It was a dark color with black rims and fast. Like crack fast.

Lost that one too.

Then I tailgated a new Camaro. B!TCH.

haha was the lancer a rally OZ? If so I think I know the owner of that

190hp/133tq with no modifications 8200rpm redline too.

DAMN. Sounds like fun.

Do like drive for a living? I thought Yaris' came out like a year or two ago, and you already have 100k on one? Damn. My 97 pontiac only has 91k on it, LOL.

:nod:

I had a Yaris 2-door hatch for a rental once and I absolutely loved it. It felt very darty and the interior was very well put together for a car in it's class. Not to mention the fact that it was great on gas.

Hell I think they're good cars - just don't drive anywhere for any extended length of time. At least for me, the seats are uncomfortable. You can tell they're made for a... "shorter" buyer, not tall people. At any rate, yes, for $10k you get quite a bit of room, no horsepower, and good gas mileage. Like I mentioned, I have 100k on mine now and I haven't had any issues (apart from being t-boned and rear-ended). I just change the oil every 5k and the Jap under the hood every 30k.

Doin' good!