new from zville

andizzle

wow see i got alot of haters lol...i have always been into something off the walls, air ride was just one of those deals not many people in my area is doing

as for a car or project now i dont have one...my daughter is disabled so i got rid of most of my toys to provide for her and her medical bills

:cool: +rep

yea and no...have a van that me and my parents both use...my dad and brother pick up engine parts with it and when they hit up mid ohio they take it there cause u can sleep 3 or 4 people in it, plus i can drive it whenever....plus the soon to be wife has a 06 cobalt that we use 99% of the time
  • Confused 1

Well, regardless of what anyone else says of the trucks, assuming you did most/all the work yourself. Most of the people running their mouths couldn't do that to their own cars, or for the literals they could not do their own customizing. Looks like there was a lot of time involved and the outcomes look pretty good to me. I can't claim that i know where to start especially with the step side's suspension. Even though I would probably not ever build one, I can still respect the craftsmanship.

Welcome.....

Heck find a buddy with an old engine they don't want, pick it up take it apart and reassemble it with a manual. Basically how they teach you in college....except you have an instructor to immediatly answer any questions you might have.

We need more mechanically inclined people around here...

That s10 or sonoma or whatever it is has been owned by at least 3 people on this board. Welcome.

o rly... sooo who built it with the air ride on it ectect?

if this is true then what did u do to teh track that the other owners didnt do?

I must say those are some homo rides. But whatever floats your boat.

Any current rides you want to share for a few laughs?

Oh, welcome!

says the man that drives a grandpa/mexican modded ram :jerkit: haha

• 2 weeks later...