Meeting for D42

MrMeanGreen

Shit Shit Shit! My Opti took a shit! Looks like I'm out for the track day. We'll see what MSD will do for me with warranty.

how long was the MSD on the car ??? there is a place outta Cali that sells them with a lifetime warranty thats where i got mine. PM me if you need more info. or help putting it in

Opti was BRAND NEW when I bought it last March. Had less than 2000 miles on it. It's an MSD one, so I think it has a lifetime warranty too (for $500) it better. I appreciate the offer to help replace it, but I think we have that covered. At least the car broke down at school, so we can push it into the Autotech shop and work on it there. In fact it'll probably be the students who do the work. If MSD dicks around with warrantying it I'll shoot you a PM.

Breezy, clear, with a high around 60 Saturday. November drag racing in Ohio doesn't get much better.

I know that there are plenty of spots left ..... I hope others take advantage of this opportunity and come out to join us :)

See you all tomorrow morning at Flying J.

Opti was BRAND NEW when I bought it last March. Had less than 2000 miles on it. It's an MSD one, so I think it has a lifetime warranty too (for $500) it better. I appreciate the offer to help replace it, but I think we have that covered. At least the car broke down at school, so we can push it into the Autotech shop and work on it there. In fact it'll probably be the students who do the work. If MSD dicks around with warrantying it I'll shoot you a PM.

man that sucks balls ...... im pretty sure that the MSD does not offer a lifetime. i have some questions about what motor and cam combo your did in your 95 if you dont mind letting me know shoot me pm