Columbus Racing?

dover

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly its easy to piss on your parade and you need to learn how to take a joke guy.....;)

If I wanted to know "shit" about you then I would actually take the time to research more about you BUT...Im not.

Maybe next year we can all meet up...theres some 8 and 9 sec Busas and 1ks that would like to run....track or street. It'd be a good little run/turn out of some nice bikes.

ill come race your slowzuki

I know a guy that knows a guy thats down to race the guy that you know that knows that other guy. If he does want to race just let me know and sometime in the next two years one of those guys that knows the other guy will trailor a busa powered corvette powered supra powered mustang down in a heartbeat. Dig or roll for $1000000000000000 dollars... LMK

its funny how you bench race everyone elses shit.. you pick a place or track an get your pennies right, an we'll bring our bikes.. an we have anywhere from 100lb to 300lb riders.. what you wanna do.. lets lock something in.

WTF are YOU talkin about? I'll race his ass and anyone else. Im speakin for most people over here b/c they arent on ANY forums at all and dont plan on being on a forum and asked me to forward the message....:gtfo:

And we also have anywhere from 100lb to 300lb riders...pick whatever/whoever you want.

ill come race your slowzuki

k

I know a guy that knows a guy thats down to race the guy that you know that knows that other guy. If he does want to race just let me know and sometime in the next two years one of those guys that knows the other guy will trailor a busa powered corvette powered supra powered mustang down in a heartbeat. Dig or roll for $1000000000000000 dollars... LMK

Well thats cool....must be loaded

Edited by ullBsorry

[quote=ullBsorry; WTF are YOU talkin about? I'll him his ass and anyone else. Im speakin for most people over here b/c they arent on ANY forums at all and dont plan on being on a forum and asked me to forward the message....

And we also have anywhere from 100lb to 300lb riders...pick whatever/whoever you want.

Well go ahead and "him his ass and everyone else" Lets lock somthing up pick your best rider,pick a track and name your price.

WTF are YOU talkin about? I'll race his ass and anyone else. Im speakin for most people over here b/c they arent on ANY forums at all and dont plan on being on a forum and asked me to forward the message....:gtfo:

were ready today so go be a little messenger boy for me and find out what the big kids on the other side of the fence want to do..

were ready today so go be a little messenger boy for me and find out what the big kids on the other side of the fence want to do..

You run your mouth waaaaaaay too much boy....KK is your best option...

Well go ahead and "him his ass and everyone else" Lets lock somthing up pick your best rider,pick a track and name your price.

Well lets think here...aint gonan be this weekend..OSU/Mich game....next weekend is Thanksgiving and a lot of peeps are prob gonna be out of town...and Im sure when the NEXT weekend comes there will be snow on the ground....

Edited by ullBsorry

If you are setting this up for a track day that is fine. If you are trying to set this up on the street please take it to PM's. Since there are cops who do check this site and there have been rumors of people getting turned in. I would hate to see some of you get in trouble for some internet grab ass.

If you are setting this up for a track day that is fine. If you are trying to set this up on the street please take it to PM's. Since there are cops who do check this site and there have been rumors of people getting turned in. I would hate to see some of you get in trouble for some internet grab ass.

KK is your best option....

KK = Kil Kare Raceway. Thur 5-9 & Sat 12-5 is test & Tune. ;)

I'm not talking shit just callin it like I sees it.. What are you the king of cincy you gotta run your mouth for them?? Get that clapped out 04 together an do something.. Otherwise get your boys shit together an lock something in

Just want to be sure and don't what Johhny Law knocking on your door asking questions :)

My money is on the c-bus boys.

Maybe next year set up an all ohio grudge track day?

And whys that? Are you basin it off what was in Cincy when some of you travled down there during the summer?

I'm not talking shit just callin it like I sees it.. What are you the king of cincy you gotta run your mouth for them?? Get that clapped out 04 together an do something.. Otherwise get your boys shit together an lock something in

Lol you dont ever pay any attn there genius...i dont live in Cincy or even close to it. Im 45 min away from Cbus and 45 min away from Cincy....and FYI Im not talking for the "Cincy Boys"....you know they can talk for themselves. Plus they have like 1 maybe 2 bikes I know of....

04 is back together and running. Waiting for misc bolts/airbox/radiator to come in that I ordered Mon and Tues....

And whys that? Are you basin it off what was in Cincy when some of you travled down there during the summer?

Lol you dont ever pay any attn there genius...i dont live in Cincy or even close to it. Im 45 min away from Cbus and 45 min away from Cincy....and FYI Im not talking for the "Cincy Boys"....you know they can talk for themselves.

04 is back together and running. Waiting for misc bolts/airbox/radiator to come in that I ordered Mon and Tues....

Based on the fact that I have seen first hand what guys here have done at the track. I could give to shits about street racing, no time slip, no care.

Now if you don't have anything useful to bring to this site besides drama and fail you need to move along.

Based on the fact that I have seen first hand what guys here have done at the track. I could give to shits about street racing, no time slip, no care.

Now if you don't have anything useful to bring to this site besides drama and fail you need to move along.

Did I say ANYTHING about streetracing? N-O! And you've seen what guys first hand?

i never mentioned anything about a track there homeboy.

Hahahaha so lets just go run on some wet pavement on some sideroad...hahahaha :gtfo: get real.

Did I say ANYTHING about streetracing? N-O! And you've seen what guys first hand?

Hahahaha so lets just go run on some wet pavement on some sideroad...hahahaha :gtfo: get real.

go ahead, make excuses, we all know you want to talk about running, but dont wanna do it.

"You must be drunk" - quoted for truth.

go ahead, make excuses, we all know you want to talk about running, but dont wanna do it.

"You must be drunk" - quoted for truth.

Yeah...tryin to run 8s, 9s or 10s with a bike on wet pavement in an excuse....guess common sense and intelligence comes after risking your life. So so sorry...had them mixed up.

Yeah I talked bout runnin in Cincy when you all came down...then I did run...wait, guess I wasnt suppose to run if I do what you say I do...damn...everything is just ass backwards now isnt it.