Columbus Racing?

dover

Yeah...tryin to run 8s, 9s or 10s with a bike on wet pavement in an excuse....guess common sense and intelligence comes after risking your life. So so sorry...had them mixed up.

Yeah I talked bout runnin in Cincy when you all came down...then I did run...wait, guess I wasnt suppose to run if I do what you say I do...damn...everything is just ass backwards now isnt it.

just looked outside, its not wet. You lose.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dudes a joke, i sure wouldnt want this fuck talking for me.. hes makin all his dudes look bad.

Lol please explain this to me...I would like to hear it.

just looked outside, its not wet. You lose.

And where do you live again? Not by me...you lose but if you idiots want to run tonight then I will forward the message and see what they say.

Yeah...tryin to run 8s, 9s or 10s with a bike on wet pavement in an excuse....guess common sense and intelligence comes after risking your life. So so sorry...had them mixed up.

Yeah I talked bout runnin in Cincy when you all came down...then I did run...wait, guess I wasnt suppose to run if I do what you say I do...damn...everything is just ass backwards now isnt it.

There are many race tracks open all year..Get ur junk get you some money and put up or shut up. The only way your gonna see 8 anything is looking at our daily rider slips. :asshole: Yes this is a call out .:bangbang: We might even get a couple fast bikes out for you so you see how its done. :ninja:

i'm lost here, anyone got some cliffs?

first few pages are about people on cr talking about what they will do but wont come out an back it up..

last few pages a kid from dayton or cincy ... over the summer 1. no $ races 2. no dig races on a bike only wanted to roll race his bike. :jerkit? comes back on cr talking about what his brothers mothers fathers cousins neightbors step dads first cousins boss will run on there bike.

that about sums it up

There are many race tracks open all year..Get ur junk get you some money and put up or shut up. The only way your gonna see 8 anything is looking at our daily rider slips. :asshole: Yes this is a call out .:bangbang: We might even get a couple fast bikes out for you so you see how its done. :ninja:

:eek:

first few pages are about people on cr talking about what they will do but wont come out an back it up..

last few pages a kid from dayton or cincy ... over the summer 1. no $ races 2. no dig races on a bike only wanted to roll race his bike. :jerkit? comes back on cr talking about what his brothers mothers fathers cousins neightbors step dads first cousins boss will run on there bike.

that about sums it up

Really? Find the post where I said what my brothers mothers fathers cousins neighbors step dads first cousins boss will run on thier bike....get your facts right too chump...I wasnt the one runnin for money. It was mr clean on his girls bike against a zx10....kept the money in my friends pocket for commen sense reasons. Lowered, strapped Busa vs stock height/length zx10 with an inexperienced rider.

Lol please explain this to me...I would like to hear it.

Listen guy I'll break it down for you. You did this before and here you go again popping off at the keyboard for your "friends" :bs: out there middletown or where ever the fuck you reside. But listen you have absolutely nothing to offer and yet you continue to post here. Tell the real so called racers out there to get on here so we can quit talking through you. The story probably is getting all fucked on the way to them anyway, so lets cut the middle man shit here and you go get your dudes.

Really? Find the post where I said what my brothers mothers fathers cousins neighbors step dads first cousins boss will run on thier bike....get your facts right too chump...I wasnt the one runnin for money. It was mr clean on his girls bike against a zx10....kept the money in my friends pocket for commen sense reasons. Lowered, strapped Busa vs stock height/length zx10 with an inexperienced rider.

You are a fucking straight moron. First of all it was against a gsxr1k that was lowered, shinko, and PC, and a 100lb rider vs. my stock everything, lowered busa. I beat your "inexperienced kid" from a roll but like Paul stated none of you pussy fucks would go from a dig. Get the fuck out of here your getting dumber by the second asshole.

Maybe people don't talk muich about cars on forums anymore these days because of all the damn hate. Its not just this site, its every car site I am on, they are all dead. No one is really building cars part of it is because no one has money and the other part is because of all the assholes that talk shit about someone else's car. Maybe just maybe if there weren't so many internet douchebags hating, people would start talking about cars and racing again....

Maybe people don't talk muich about cars on forums anymore these days because of all the damn hate. Its not just this site, its every car site I am on, they are all dead. No one is really building cars part of it is because no one has money and the other part is because of all the assholes that talk shit about someone else's car. Maybe just maybe if there weren't so many internet douchebags hating, people would start talking about cars and racing again....

you honda is slow :p

This is from left field, but I did want to inform you since you apparently haven't been reading that we have infact been discussing racing. Not hating on building cars/bikes. Hell this is one of the first times in a long time I have seen a thread talk about racing. Sooo.......

Listen guy I'll break it down for you. You did this before and here you go again popping off at the keyboard for your "friends" :bs: out there middletown or where ever the fuck you reside. But listen you have absolutely nothing to offer and yet you continue to post here. Tell the real so called racers out there to get on here so we can quit talking through you. The story probably is getting all fucked on the way to them anyway, so lets cut the middle man shit here and you go get your dudes.

My god you are an idiot and dont remember shit.

#1--none of my friends hang out with the middletown "crew" where they all run every night of the week/weekend.

#2--while in Cincy I said we can all go to Middletown b/c thats where they are at..no one went. Not my problem. Thats yours.

#3--told them exactly what you butt pirates said "lets run tonight" there response:

-lol, have u been outside?

-clutch is apart

-look at the weather channel...its gonna rain

-nope gonna rain

-bikes bein ripped apart

-riiiight

You are a fucking straight moron. First of all it was against a gsxr1k that was lowered, shinko, and PC, and a 100lb rider vs. my stock everything, lowered busa. I beat your "inexperienced kid" from a roll but like Paul stated none of you pussy fucks would go from a dig. Get the fuck out of here your getting dumber by the second asshole.

And I saw again...YOU ARE A MORON...I did not know and BARELY know the kid as of now that was on the gsxr1k from Cincy and we made that PERFECTLY clear while we were all in a circle yellin like little bitches back and forth and watchin Mr Clean freak out. You beat the "inexperienced kid"? ummm pretty sure it was 1-1 and neither of you did a 3rd run with each other

HOWEVER...the "inexperienced kid" said he would be more than willing to run you from a dig/roll/what the f**k ever....so there ya go...theres your 3rd run with him.

My god you are an idiot and dont remember shit.

#1--none of my friends hang out with the middletown "crew" where they all run every night of the week/weekend.

#2--while in Cincy I said we can all go to Middletown b/c thats where they are at..no one went. Not my problem. Thats yours.

#3--told them exactly what you butt pirates said "lets run tonight" there response:

-lol, have u been outside?

-clutch is apart

-look at the weather channel...its gonna rain

-nope gonna rain

-bikes bein ripped apart

-riiiight

And I saw again...YOU ARE A MORON...I did not know and BARELY know the kid as of now that was on the gsxr1k from Cincy and we made that PERFECTLY clear while we were all in a circle yellin like little bitches back and forth and watchin Mr Clean freak out. You beat the "inexperienced kid" ummm pretty sure it was 1-1 and neither of you did a 3rd run with each other

God you're a tool

HOWEVER...the "inexperienced kid" said he would be more than willing to run you from a dig/roll/what the f**k ever....so there ya go...theres your 3rd run with him.

I'm the idiot here but your the one who continues to run his faggot ass mouth? Get the fuck off here I still am lost why your on Columbus Racing when there are zero people here that like you, you have these so called "friends" that so far are non exsistent, and you make the absolute dumbest fucking posts I have ever read.

Ask your faggot friend when an where?

Quit wasting our time you fuck. You honestly still have no idea what your getting into. Bring money we can figure this out.

I'll put a 1k on Mikey (mr.clean) than you and your hillbilly ass junk fucking 1k. What in the fuck you wanna do.

Haha wow people from COLUMBUS dont like me....:( shucks

I dont see how Im wasting your time...none of you really run anymore..I mean..isnt what this whole thread was about...how no one runs anymore? Maybe I should move to Cbus...it'll make my ego inlarge and internet penis double in size...hellz to the yeah.

I'm the idiot here but your the one who continues to run his faggot ass mouth? Get the fuck off here I still am lost why your on Columbus Racing when there are zero people here that like you, you have these so called "friends" that so far are non exsistent, and you make the absolute dumbest fucking posts I have ever read.

Ask your faggot friend when an where?

Quit wasting our time you fuck. You honestly still have no idea what your getting into. Bring money we can figure this out.

I'll put a 1k on Mikey (mr.clean) than you and your hillbilly ass junk fucking 1k. What in the fuck you wanna do.

guy on the right must be you cuz my god you're ego is huuuuuuuuge and you're even baller enough to take the shirt off

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z52/h22sleeper/ichstun.jpg

I dont see how Im wasting your time...none of you really run anymore..I mean..isnt what this whole thread was about...how no one runs anymore? Maybe I should move to Cbus...it'll make my ego inlarge and internet penis double in size...hellz to the yeah.

Ill race you any day you like. Bike or car roll or dig. All you gotta do is show with my money. Would you like to lock somthing in for the last time? if not:gtfo:

guy on the right must be you cuz my god you're ego is huuuuuuuuge and you're even baller enough to take the shirt off

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z52/h22sleeper/ichstun.jpg

Yah good one.. keep avoiding the point that you don't have shit. Feel free to just never get back on CR, I got some buddies down in Cincy that have already informed me of how much of a faggot you really are and how you aren't thought to highly of over there either. Your killing the show man, keep it up :thumbup: