Columbus Racing?

dover

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah good one.. keep avoiding the point that you don't have shit. Feel free to just never get back on CR, I got some buddies down in Cincy that have already informed me of how much of a faggot you really are and how you aren't thought to highly of over there either. Your killing the show man, keep it up :thumbup:

Mmmm avoiding what? Avoiding the fact that you retards wanted to run tonight when its gonan rain and the roads are wet? Thats bout as smart as shutting down a HWY to dragrace...oh wait..you all did that too. Fook

Im glad you have buddies down in Cincy...give yourself a slap on the back and give them one too. I dont make it a point to impress anyone..deff not on columbustalking (as you informed it) or CSS.

I prefer sliding rather than drag thank you.

yep, bike has frame sliders....

soo what does frame sliders have to do with you prefer sliding around... aka driving around? or does it mean you bike spends more time sliding across the ground cause you cant keep the bike up an you crash often?

soo what does frame sliders have to do with you prefer sliding around... aka driving around? or does it mean you bike spends more time sliding across the ground cause you cant keep the bike up an you crash often?

Sure...seeing how Ive never laid one of my bikes down. Saaaarcasm

then you havent been riding long or you dont push yourself

11 years is long enough to me.....and yeah I actually have pushed myself on a bike whether its straight line, sit down/stand up/at a track or on a road liek Deals Gap...Ive dragged knee and scraped foot pegs plenty of times...just because I havent laid down a bike doesnt mean I havent pushed myself hard enough.

Wait...I dropped the 04 Sat night in the garage when I was lifting it up on the rear stands b/c the bolt broke...there ya go. 04 has been laid down by me.

Ullbsorry, What are you asking for in a race? I have seen multiple people given you a chance to step it up but you have yet to lock anything in. I mean I got a slow bmw that I will run you in, or if I can get a bike to race you in I will race on one to. I am no pro rider, hell I havent rode in over a yr. I doubt I remember which is the clutch and which is the brake. So what are you looking for in a race so we can lock something in already.

11 years is long enough to me.....and yeah I actually have pushed myself on a bike whether its straight line, sit down/stand up/at a track or on a road liek Deals Gap...Ive dragged knee and scraped foot pegs plenty of times...just because I havent laid down a bike doesnt mean I havent pushed myself hard enough.

Wait...I dropped the 04 Sat night in the garage when I was lifting it up on the rear stands b/c the bolt broke...there ya go. 04 has been laid down by me.

wow, deals gap........

mid O for 20?