Columbus Racing?

dover

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is true.. i called out sam for 20 bucks in another thread... he never responded back to lock it in. not joking eathier haha

What was it. The expedition against my truck? I guess lock it in. Can we have a pulling contest as well. You hook the rear of your truck to the read of mine and see who can pull who?

What was it. The expedition against my truck? I guess lock it in. Can we have a pulling contest as well. You hook the rear of your truck to the read of mine and see who can pull who?

hmm mabey we can do a tug off... in the snow both in 2wd :) since there will be snow youll have the advantage of your salt in the bed but fk it haha

yah you didn't tell me what i asked you though faggot.

What o...bustin out the name callin...:eek:

You want my name? Take me out on a date sweetie.

Ullbsorry, What are you asking for in a race? I have seen multiple people given you a chance to step it up but you have yet to lock anything in. I mean I got a slow bmw that I will run you in, or if I can get a bike to race you in I will race on one to. I am no pro rider, hell I havent rode in over a yr. I doubt I remember which is the clutch and which is the brake. So what are you looking for in a race so we can lock something in already.

Sweet sandbagging....

Well so none of you sweet pro racers get in any more trouble...runs at a track would be for in order which means 1/4 racing. You all ride/race in 20* weather...most people dont here...have other better things to do so in REALITY...this wouldnt ever happen till spring/summer and most everyone here wants to know what the bikes are and such which none of you will tell cuz sandbagging is your alls middle name.

wow, deals gap........

mid O for 20?

It was an example you idiot.

• Downvote 1

Sweet sandbagging....

Well so none of you sweet pro racers get in any more trouble...runs at a track would be for in order which means 1/4 racing. You all ride/race in 20* weather...most people dont here...have other better things to do so in REALITY...this wouldnt ever happen till spring/summer and most everyone here wants to know what the bikes are and such which none of you will tell cuz sandbagging is your alls middle name.

You dumb shit who tells everything about what they race when they race for money..I guess we are sandbaggers, next time we come to drag your ass we will bring build sheets.

So B, what will I be sorry about? :confused:

Whatever you want to...this is my SN on CSS and I made up this name to stir up shit when I joined CSS b/c of some shit talking they were doin...I did quite well i might add. 90+ pages on my intro thread...was shootin for 100 but the dust settled before it could reach that.

You dumb shit who tells everything about what they race when they race for money..I guess we are sandbaggers, next time we come to drag your ass we will bring build sheets.

Sounds like a plan stan!

still avoiding the question.. what are you scared of?

Deff not you.

• Downvote 1

Whatever you want to...this is my SN on CSS and I made up this name to stir up shit when I joined CSS b/c of some shit talking they were doin...I did quite well i might add. 90+ pages on my intro thread...was shootin for 100 but the dust settled before it could reach that.

Deff not you.

Well first your intro went to 90 pages on CSS because you are the complete idiot who was talking about your rusted ass beat dick civic... that you claimed was a low comp N/A motor haha! your a turd on that website as much as this one, maybe you should give up and kill yourself..

and you should be scared of me.

your deff? we know hes not deff, hmm thats odd you could hear us call you a panzie in cinci for wanting to roll race a bike.

are you like helen keller deff? or shit she was blind too ahh wedoll

Damn your on a roll with some weak ass putdowns/comebacks. :eek:

Well first your intro went to 90 pages on CSS because you are the complete idiot who was talking about your rusted ass beat dick civic... that you claimed was a low comp N/A motor haha! your a turd on that website as much as this one, maybe you should give up and kill yourself..

and you should be scared of me.

Sorry chump but I had no'z rust and lol claimed it was a n/a low comp motor? It was you idiot. Call Zerolift In Cincy and ask them...they built it. It was built for boost...never boosted it moron. Lost interest and sold it before I could boost it....dipshit....aww I should kill myself? Such hateful words :( and why should I be scared of you? I dont see a reason why. Enlighten me please.

Lol claimed it was a n/a low comp motor? It was you idiot. It was built for boost...never boosted it moron. Lost interest and sold it before I could boost it....dipshit....aww I should kill myself? Such hateful words :( and why should I be scared of you? I dont see a reason why. Enlighten me please.

it was junk just like everything you have owned will own.

Damn your on a roll with some weak ass putdowns/comebacks. :eek:

Sorry chump but I had no'z rust and lol claimed it was a n/a low comp motor? It was you idiot. It was built for boost...never boosted it moron. Lost interest and sold it before I could boost it....dipshit....aww I should kill myself? Such hateful words :( and why should I be scared of you? I dont see a reason why. Enlighten me please.

because dover did this to me :(

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm22/wonder_lick/Animated%20pics/wonder_lick_LesnarMirFGAG.gif

hahahaha you started a thread about this drama? lolzlolzlolz..they ALL know what went on when I first joined you dumbfuck.

it was junk just like everything you have owned will own.

HAHAHA oooook.

because dover did this to me :(

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm22/wonder_lick/Animated%20pics/wonder_lick_LesnarMirFGAG.gif

Yep...Im scared. :rolleyes: