Columbus Racing?

dover

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet sandbagging....

Well so none of you sweet pro racers get in any more trouble...runs at a track would be for in order which means 1/4 racing. You all ride/race in 20* weather...most people dont here...have other better things to do so in REALITY...this wouldnt ever happen till spring/summer and most everyone here wants to know what the bikes are and such which none of you will tell cuz sandbagging is your alls middle name.

Ok well I am asking you, what do you think is a fair race. Tell us so we can lock something in.

Well first your intro went to 90 pages on CSS because you are the complete idiot who was talking about your rusted ass beat dick civic... that you claimed was a low comp N/A motor haha! your a turd on that website as much as this one, maybe you should give up and kill yourself..

and you should be scared of me.

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/theman12345678/Funny/umad.jpg

No..you just basiclly got owned on CSS with everyone telling you no one cares.

Stop bullshitting and pick your race we are calling you out.. What do you wanna do. Should we get a tractor out? that more on your power level. Just toss it up in rabbit and let er rip.

Stop bullshitting and pick your race we are calling you out.. What do you wanna do. Should we get a tractor out? that more on your power level. Just toss it up in rabbit and let er rip.

God you cant read

Who knows...my 6 month old daughter has my attn right now so Im in no hurry to hurry up and finish it. I have 6 months to get it all done.