Columbus Racing?

dover

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All my shit is still going strong.. dragway 42 and thompson are both open this weekend.:burn:

Sweet...thats YOU

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73787&page=2

Thats a hand clutch street tire bike. How many do you need.. We can use the other or the 1K

We'll start with the 1k and work our way up.

haha wow this guys scared of a race with his 1k

how about this you wanna run my bike from a dig. ?yzf600r with a slip on 88.7hp 43.3tq bike its lowerd weights 490 an its a carbed 600 i weight 170(depending on poo schdugel) an its a avon storm street tire off the hand clutch. since you dont wan tot get sandbaged cause u dont know details :jerkit: any more info you need there?

Guest tbutera2112

how about this you wanna run my bike from a dig. ?yzf600r with a slip on 88.7hp 43.3tq bike its lowerd weights 490 an its a carbed 600 i weight 170(depending on poo schdugel) an its a avon storm street tire off the hand clutch. since you dont wan tot get sandbaged cause u dont know details :jerkit: any more info you need there?

will you be pissing before the race for weight reduction, or holding it in to help with some extra traction?

Whatever you want to...this is my SN on CSS and I made up this name to stir up shit when I joined CSS b/c of some shit talking they were doin...I did quite well i might add. 90+ pages on my intro thread...was shootin for 100 but the dust settled before it could reach that.

What if I don't want to be sorry about anything? Can I be exuberant about some things, while complaisant about others?

Guide me.

Never heard of Thompson, googling...

Thompson = win

Up by the lake, good hook, no tech really...

I plan on going up there to test out my new turbo with my uncle larry. He is kind of slow but can hustle with the best:

http://www.max-boost.co.uk/max-boost/images/big_turbo.jpg

:confused:

Look at the two...I would say one is for street....other is set up for D-R-A-G racing...

1k it is lets lock up the money

when the time comes...we shall set that up.

You are an idiot and can not to and think things through......stfu

I said I would START with the 1k and go from there you fuggin douche.

Yes there is somethin else I would need you to do....:gtfo:

that 1k you got is a fucking nightmare. I bet he wrecked it and just gave you his second set of plastics. Good luck with that hunk of shit.

haha thats your opinion douche...BOTH sets of plastics are in 100% condition with no cracks, scrapes or anything. Dude bought a 05 1k and wanted funds to do shit with that so he decided to sell the 04 b/c he couldnt figure out what he did wrong....if he would of taken the time and did it right the first time he would of put the intake cam on right and not 180* outta wack like it was. Starts up and runs fine now. Anything that is ripped apart whether its a car, bike, boat or airplane looks like a nightmare...a bike is cake compared to anything else. Not that fuggin hard.