Columbus Racing?

dover

whoa!! Paul got banned for rufflin some of Bens feathers?

How dare Paul do such a thing, im sure he was wrong in whatever he called ben out on!! Doesnt he know that the said motorcycle wrecking cryface is a mod?!!

see you guys in a few days.

Michael, Funny, I have never met you. Typical post from a noob.

Paul didn't ruffle any feathers, I couldn't care less. he rides, I don't, not an issue. Karma is a bitch.

Paul was banned from my thread for thread shitting, notice I said from "a thread". Then he posted some bullshit on my wall because he couldn't thread shit in my thread, I deleted it off my wall and just moved on, he then saw that I deleted it and re-posted it back on my wall and took it even further. That got him his initial 3 day ban. Then Paul decided to try to be cool a get around his ban by using another account, big No No, this was his 7 day ban added on top of it. Then he comes back here and posted the shit he did and Brian Banned him another day, not me. I never saw it until a thread was made about it in the Admin section. I am fully aware he was most likely on here logged in on others live accounts. At least he was smart enough not to post under those accounts.

I think the message here is respect the mods here, or your gone. It's that simple. It's just gonna take Paul a little longer than others to figure this out.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
Michael, Funny, I have never met you. Typical post from a noob.

Paul didn't ruffle any feathers, I couldn't care less. he rides, I don't, not an issue. Karma is a bitch.

Paul was banned from my thread for thread shitting, notice I said from "a thread". Then he posted some bullshit on my wall because he couldn't thread shit in my thread, I deleted it off my wall and just moved on, he then saw that I deleted it and re-posted it back on my wall and took it even further. That got him his initial 3 day ban. Then Paul decided to try to be cool a get around his ban by using another account, big No No, this was his 7 day ban added on top of it. Then he comes back here and posted the shit he did and Brian Banned him another day, not me. I never saw it until a thread was made about it in the Admin section. I am fully aware he was most likely on here logged in on others live accounts. At least he was smart enough not to post under those accounts.

I think the message here is respect the mods here, or your gone. It's that simple. It's just gonna take Paul a little longer than others to figure this out.

as in wall on facebook? or on your profile page here?

This thread has more drama in it then an episode of The Real World on MTV. I could direct a season of shows just from this. Shit sign me up I will make billions.

Oh and racing is gay and junk. Sorry needed to post something relevant to thread. :) :) :)