People Trying to race me

Comebackkid

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its cause there little punk kids that think a d15 would walk you. They dont know what you owned before. Its hard to get people to race you when you can hear a b.o.v. and see a front mount. Kind of happens to me but if the other person knows there cars and theres is fast they will try me.

Its cause there little punk kids that think a d15 would walk you. They dont know what you owned before. Its hard to get people to race you when you can hear a b.o.v. and see a front mount. Kind of happens to me but if the other person knows there cars and theres is fast they will try me.

:wtf:

we try and get raced all the time...totally sucks because usually we have our 2 year old in the car and we are just driving normally around town

we got a resonator on the car to make it more quiet and maybe now people won't notice our car

...it's usually duche bags that want to race us anyways (like an elantra!?)

I think it's funny when I'm driving a car that can't get out of it's own way people are always trying to race lol..When I was driving the green ek I could never get people to try and race..Anyone else have this problem?

so it sounds like you rolled up on someone like yourself. always trying to race when the other guy is like, dude im in my dd. :bangbang::bangbang:

Its hard to get people to race you when you can hear a b.o.v. and see a front mount.

Wait what? Thats what lets people know a car is WORTH racing.

Unless you drive a 17 second car and try to race people... Then you may wanna stay away from cars with front mounts and blow off valves.

Personally i don't try to race people while cruising around, most the time its a waste of gas and not worth the risk. Although, i will get down, Must be a car worthy of it though...

Guest Removed

Unless you drive a 17 second car and try to race people... Then you may wanna stay away from cars with front mounts and blow off valves.

Personally i don't try to race people while cruising around, most the time its a waste of gas and not worth the risk. Although, i will get down, Must be a car worthy of it though...

ie something slow enough for you to race and win...lmao

Lol what I went was when d15s pull up to boosted, ect cars, yea I dont mess around unless its car worthy.

It's been a looooong time since someone tried to actually race me, except some douche in an Altima who thought he was the shit because he was lowered and de-badged. Also, some cock sucker in a 350Z (or maybe it was a G35, I can't remember) who saw my Z28 and felt the need to weave through rush hour freeway traffic, passing me in the berm, trying to impress me or something. Fucking tool.

But when I had a 4-cylinder S10 I always had fucks trying to race me. Go figure

I will just leave it in 5th and not even let it build any boost ok? j/k not a big fan of the 7mg-gte so many issue with that damn motor.

So many issues as headgaskets? 99% of the time the weak link in the 7m is the owner. Take care of your engine and itll take care of you.

EDIT: Theres several 7m's in the 9's and one in a dragster with over 1000whp on the stock block. Just throwin it out there. Shit theres one with 700rwhp on stock internals and its been like that for a few years. Good tune and take care of the car and itll take care of you.

I will just leave it in 5th and not even let it build any boost ok? j/k not a big fan of the 7mg-gte so many issue with that damn motor.

Just 1, really. The torque spec of the headbolts from the factory was too low, causing the headgaskets to pop.