what the fuck...i wonder if this is real..

Guest tbutera2112

youre about as fucking gay as pat, go away

if you dont want to be a part of this thread, then gtfo

OHHHHH BURN! Resorting to name calling, and using opinions of people conceived from an internet forum. Have you met either of us in person, I doubt it...I know I haven't. I'm bored, get over it, it's the internet.

Guest tbutera2112
OHHHHH BURN! Resorting to name calling, and using opinions of people conceived from an internet forum. Have you met either of us in person, I doubt it...I know I haven't. I'm bored, get over it, it's the internet.

ive met both of you in person :confused:

Guest tbutera2112
So Tyler.. just exactly how many dead bodies do you have in your basement?

well my room is in the basement...so i dont want it stinkin up down here...i put them in the attic so the smell rises out of the house

sheesh...amateurs

Guest tbutera2112
Hmmm, must have been awhile???? Or I just didn't associate you to your car, which is how I remember people it seems haha.

probably the second one, because my car has been fucking broke for forever....hell even before i started the 460 project, it was always fucking broke...im surprised anyone has seen my car...ive had it out maybe 10 times since joining CR...if that...took it out like 3 weekends, one track day, and one advanced auto meet...i think thats it lol

Fuck. Do you people even fuckin read the thread? No wonder there's always so much misunderstanding around here. I already fuckin posted it's fake on the first page. I even posted the name of the movie and the imdb link.

So, for the rest of this thread, it is only to be used for arguing with Tyler. And maybe, for finding out when Sean became 'forum nanny'. Seriously, last few days, you've seemed a little 'judgey'. ;)