Brown 03-04 cobra

Linc5.0

I am not saying that I think DSG absolutely looks brown. I understand that MG definetly looks brown in some lights. I was just throwing out that of the available Mustang colors, MG and DSG seem to be the only ones that could "pass" for brown at night, while driving.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a might fine VW you have in your sig...not sure about the brown though, i think i woulda bought it in black if it was up to me

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r247/A4SHO/photoshop7682.jpg

PS. Already had a black one

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r247/A4SHO/JHB_7001.jpg

Guest tbutera2112
And yes, I got your lame joke. DSG in the sunlight looks grey. At night, it is 1 of 2 colors that could have been mistaken for brown.

http://kempton.files.wordpress.com/2006/08/opthalmologist.jpg

Guest Removed
I am not saying that I think DSG absolutely looks brown. I understand that MG definetly looks brown in some lights. I was just throwing out that of the available Mustang colors, MG and DSG seem to be the only ones that could "pass" for brown at night, while driving.

eriks isnt color blind tho

Aaron, I'd love to throw a life preserver out, but can't on this one buddy.

:confused:

haha, its all good. I still stand by my above statement.

cory went 11.7 @ 120. on a very hot day. I would say its a pullied car.

I'm trying to remember if the Mineral Grey one that has been at trails a few times has a red snake in the back. That car is a ported and pullied car, with a 4.10 and solid axle. Kid needs a little work on the driving part of it. Funny how people who actually shift these cars are getting 120+ traps out of pullied only cars:)

I'm trying to remember if the Mineral Grey one that has been at trails a few times has a red snake in the back. That car is a ported and pullied car, with a 4.10 and solid axle. Kid needs a little work on the driving part of it. Funny how people who actually shift these cars are getting 120+ traps out of pullied only cars:)

yeah no kidding. I don't remeber a red corba in the back.

I saw a plate on a Cobra today between Morse and 161 that said "Its slow". Nice car. Anyone know if they're on here?

Buck i saw that guy at chipotle, Its a V6 car currently but he said he had plans to do a v8 swap twin turbo. it belongs to a columbus cop.