WTB: 94/95 Cobra or GT

schmuckingham

The fact that its got 28k on it and its all stock..... on top of the fact that its in Myrtle Beach :)

ahhh low miles alright ill give it to you... but man myrtle beach you could get the car annnn go on vacation!

goodluck on the search

Customer of mine just picked up a really clean 03/04 cobra with 41k miles on it for 10k at an auction. You might want to look into going to one sometime.

holy shit. what a deal, id take an additional loan of i found a deal like that.

Cant see it cause I am not a member

Im selling a 1994 Mustang GT for my son who is in the Marines. He wants to buya 03/04 Cobra and needs money to put down. Asking $5000.00 OBO. This car runs and drives great. The A/C and all other extras from the factory still work. My son drove it for the 1st two years he was in Georgia and then sent it home when he bought a Lightning truck. I replaced the timing chain, water pump and entire brakes before he took the car to his duty station. Its been my sons car since he was 16 and it has been raced 1/4 mile (13.46 at 102 ) but it has also been taken very good care of. Heres are the specifications. Has the normal dings and scratches but it is a solid car that you can jump in and drive.

ENGINE

302/V8 149,000 miles.

Cobra intake w/65 mm BBK throttle body

GT 40 heads

1.72 roller rockers

underdrive pulleys

Cold air kit

High temp hoses

EXHAUST

BBK chrome shorty headers

BBK X-pipe w/no cats

Amercan thunder flowmaster cat back w/stainless tips

BODY

Cobra nose cover

WHEELS

1995 Cobra R wheels w/Yokahama tires. 70% of tread left

Axle

373 Motorsport gears

Heavyduty Ford motorsport 31 spline traction lock assembly

Strange 31 spline axles

Transmission

T-5 out of a 2001 mustang V-6 (very nice transmission)

Motorsport clutch

Stock shifter

http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16812&d=1257978732

Im selling a 1994 Mustang GT for my son who is in the Marines. He wants to buya 03/04 Cobra and needs money to put down. Asking $5000.00 OBO. This car runs and drives great. The A/C and all other extras from the factory still work. My son drove it for the 1st two years he was in Georgia and then sent it home when he bought a Lightning truck. I replaced the timing chain, water pump and entire brakes before he took the car to his duty station. Its been my sons car since he was 16 and it has been raced 1/4 mile (13.46 at 102 ) but it has also been taken very good care of. Heres are the specifications. Has the normal dings and scratches but it is a solid car that you can jump in and drive.

ENGINE

302/V8 149,000 miles.

Cobra intake w/65 mm BBK throttle body

GT 40 heads

1.72 roller rockers

underdrive pulleys

Cold air kit

High temp hoses

EXHAUST

BBK chrome shorty headers

BBK X-pipe w/no cats

Amercan thunder flowmaster cat back w/stainless tips

BODY

Cobra nose cover

WHEELS

1995 Cobra R wheels w/Yokahama tires. 70% of tread left

Axle

373 Motorsport gears

Heavyduty Ford motorsport 31 spline traction lock assembly

Strange 31 spline axles

Transmission

T-5 out of a 2001 mustang V-6 (very nice transmission)

Motorsport clutch

Stock shifter

http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16812&d=1257978732

I signed up and that car is also for sale on buckeyestangs, already talked to him. Thanks

Guest Removed
register to get your dealers license i dont think its that hard these days. or go with some one who has one :)

have to have a office, an car lot ...

theres a bunch of hoops to jump thru...:gtfo:

Guest Removed
whats the catch

if you buy some thing,toss him some cash :confused:

pm solo vette...i know he has been out of town alot lately, but i know he's in town for the auctions