Help me find Excel Classes

Orion

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=microsoft+excel+2007+book&hl=en&cid=10013560894750239362&sa=title#p

Buy that book and work through the tutorials. Taking a class is not worth it. I took an entire CSA 148 class at Miami of Ohio (approx $2000) and we did nothing but work through the book. $60 is alot cheaper! I could even send you a file with my answers and starting files and stuff.

new horizons offers app classes. they are cheap too. they go by levels 1-3.

If you insist on taking a class room course, I would recommend New Horizons. I am not sure where all the locations are, but I went to the one off Avery in Dublin. I took a 3 day course on Crystal reports. They did a pretty good job in my mind.

Check out cscc.edu/cwd

We run one day courses on Excel from Basic to Advanced.

Next date for the Basic class is Dec. 1, 2009 from 8:30am to 4:30pm

Cost: $145.00 per class.

Want more info let me know.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=microsoft+excel+2007+book&hl=en&cid=10013560894750239362&sa=title#p

Buy that book and work through the tutorials. Taking a class is not worth it. I took an entire CSA 148 class at Miami of Ohio (approx $2000) and we did nothing but work through the book. $60 is alot cheaper! I could even send you a file with my answers and starting files and stuff.

I agree. All you do is work through a book in classes usually. Pick up a nice big one and do the exercises.