R8TT

CRed05

It's sounds amazing, but am I wrong in thinking that the HP seems low?

They make 420 at the motor stock, adding only 6 psi makes it put down 536 at the wheels...I'd say gaining almost 300chp on just 6psi is pretty damn good. They gained 183rwp

from their website

As of now the car is running on 6 psi and a 11.8 to 1 AFR and probably has a little more ignition timing removed than necessary to be on the safe side for now. This set up has given us a result of 536 rwhp. This is a 183 rwhp gain (more than a 50% increase) over what the car had when it came in with a Stasis exhaust and Revotech ecu tune.

We will also be doing a 100 octane program that we expect to get near 600 rwhp which should put this car solidly in the high 10 second quarter mile range. More to come soon!

Very nice. That's way too much effort to go to for 536 whp though. With a nice custom rubo kit like that, just build the motor for a few extra grand and make 700whp. It's not like money is really a factor here now is it?

Not sure what the stock motor can hold, or how available aftermarket internals are for that motor. But I'm sure they are just trying to put a bolt on kit together.

But I'm sure they are just trying to put a bolt on kit together.

my thoughts exactly. anyone can take it all out and build a killer car, but the idea I think is to KISS and make some money of kits. let the customers do the 700+ HP builds.

Very nice. That's way too much effort to go to for 536 whp though. With a nice custom rubo kit like that, just build the motor for a few extra grand and make 700whp. It's not like money is really a factor here now is it?

Exotic owners aren't into high HP numbers as much as they are ease and reliability.

Meh, but it is faster and nicer that my POS.

You know the one of the coolest German cars I have heard is that Porsche that IPS did or owns, I saw it in 07, it had upgraded turbo/s, and you could hear them just reving the motor, I thought that was a cool german car.

Meh, but it is faster and nicer that my POS.

You know the one of the coolest German cars I have heard is that Porsche that IPS did or owns, I saw it in 07, it had upgraded turbo/s, and you could hear them just reving the motor, I thought that was a cool german car.

Was it Brett's?

Awesome! I told my G/F to listen to it from the other room and she said "That sounds nice… and it’s turboed, what kind of car?". :eek: She was actually able to appreciate a car, and make out the sound of a turbo. And the whole time I thought she just blocked me out when I ramble about cars. Ha!