Ohio States run game

V8 Beast

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don;t know what game you guys were watching, but Iowa wouldn't have had a chance for that game tying touchdown, if not for "Tresselball"

we should have won, 31-17

and yes, i said we, fuck off.

FUCK YOU Jim Tressel!

Tresselball caused a kick return because of arm tackles? Tressel caused an intercetion return called back for being offsides??? Tressel caused a lucky tip pass completion? I'm the first to complain about the coaches but he coached that game the way he needed to to win. Not the flare I'd like to seem but theres nothing wrong with a low down dirty running dominated game.

If you punt on a 4th & 1, you shouldn't be Big Ten champs.

You know if he goes for it and doesnt get it then you are cussing him out for going for it :lol:

You know if he goes for it and doesnt get it then you are cussing him out for going for it :lol:

Not this guy.

If I saw him go for it on a play where he "should", there would be nothing for me to complain about.

First and 10 does not equal a run play.

Not this guy.

If I saw him go for it on a play where he "should", there would be nothing for me to complain about.

First and 10 does not equal a run play.

Typical Tressel..... CONSERVITIVE!

:thumbup:

KillJoy

Did you miss this???

:confused:

KillJOy

Tresselball caused a kick return because of arm tackles? Tressel caused an intercetion return called back for being offsides??? Tressel caused a lucky tip pass completion? I'm the first to complain about the coaches but he coached that game the way he needed to to win. Not the flare I'd like to seem but theres nothing wrong with a low down dirty running dominated game.

i accounted for the kick return at 17, we were leading 24-17 right there, and if we wouldn't have ran 3 times and punted, we could have scored again, instead of giving them the ball back at the 38 with almost 3 minutes to go. allowing them to drive and score. that offsides pick six sucked bad though, i'll give you that.

the only thing that saved us was Farentz playing "Tresselball" at the end as well.

our running game was good, but not good enough to pass once every 7-8 plays.

we have some great weapons, Posey, Sanzenbacher, Carter

THROW THE FUCKING BALL! i know we won, and were going to the Rose Bowl, but damn.

i am honestly afraid of Oregon, they have talent that gets UTILIZED!

our defense is really good, but not when it has to go back out on the field after every 3 offensive plays. i do not believe we can win a shootout with them.

we will not be able to score with them, if our D gets tired in the second half, because of Tresselball.

Coach doesnt trust Pryor or his receivers. He would rather run the ball than let TP give it away. If you look close he is slowly going away from TP..

I heard Pryor has turf toe and a bum ankle, possibly this is why he hasn't been relying on Pryor as much?

I heard Pryor has turf toe and a bum ankle, possibly this is why he hasn't been relying on Pryor as much?

Could be.. Did you see how pissed Pryor was at the play calling. I saw about three times (including the 4th down) where he was not happy with the calls coming in. Even the players are getting tired of how conservative the coach is. Against easy teams he goes crazy, but against the good ones its like he throws away all but the same three plays... A win is a win but it would be nice to see OSU go a little crazy and get some swagger to them.

Tressel has no faith in TP for a good reason the kid is so inconsistent and unsure of himself he can't be trusted!!! Everyone sweats his nuts when he runs and completes a big pass once and a blue moon. What I would give to have a QB like McCoy or Tebow. SOLID QB fundamentals and skills! WE DON'T need another running back style quarterback! He is constantly compared to Vick but if you all remember Vick could put the ball where it needed to be. The sooner this kid leaves and we can build a solid offense around a traditional leader type QB the better.

For being such a young team they are performing better than most would expect. I was disappointed in the play calling towards the end. And the lack of fundamentals associated with tackling there in that kick return. But hell made for a hell of game! Go bucks!

Tressel has no faith in TP for a good reason the kid is so inconsistent and unsure of himself he can't be trusted!!! Everyone sweats his nuts when he runs and completes a big pass once and a blue moon. What I would give to have a QB like McCoy or Tebow. SOLID QB fundamentals and skills! WE DON'T need another running back style quarterback! He is constantly compared to Vick but if you all remember Vick could put the ball where it needed to be. The sooner this kid leaves and we can build a solid offense around a traditional leader type QB the better.

For being such a young team they are performing better than most would expect. I was disappointed in the play calling towards the end. And the lack of fundamentals associated with tackling there in that kick return. But hell made for a hell of game! Go bucks!

14/17... he's ready for more of the offense..

Or at least run the Northwestern type of offense... look 1 look 2 run...look 1 look 2 run

What I see missing in OSU's offense is Play Action, no fakes no mis-direction. the offensive scheme is so simple, it's easier to defend. Hell look at Michigan, it's all about mis-direction. I think Tressel knows Pryor is a fucking dumbass, and can't handle a complicated offfense like Tate does.

What I see missing in OSU's offense is Play Action, no fakes no mis-direction. the offensive scheme is so simple, it's easier to defend. Hell look at Michigan, it's all about mis-direction. I think Tressel knows Pryor is a fucking dumbass, and can't handle a complicated offfense like Tate does.

That's why I said they need to use Northwestern's passing Offense. Look at the talent they have and look at the kinds of wins and close games they can get. You have a QB (Pryor) that is 20 times the athlete that Kafka at NW is. You get him out there, drops back to pass, looks at receiver 1, looks at receiver 2, if neither are open, he runs. Their passing plays are designed to have rubs from the other receivers to get those 2 primary guys open.

What I would give to have a QB like...Tebow.

I love picking my spots to come in randomly and make an ass out of someone... here are some stats from 2 QB's this season. Tell me who's who.

Mystery QB #1:

2,394 total yards, 22 total TD's

Mystery QB #2:

2,334 total yards, 22 total TD's