Ohio States run game

V8 Beast

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you punt on a 4th & 1, you shouldn't be Big Ten champs.

The stadium went nuts when he didn't go for that. I couldnt hear myself think over all of the boo's.

Game was good but OSU looked shitty, Pryor and Tressel specifically. I wouldn't say that OSU can be big ten champs again next year. Iowa and Michigan are going to be pretty tough next season.

I love picking my spots to come in randomly and make an ass out of someone... here are some stats from 2 QB's this season. Tell me who's who.

Mystery QB #1:

2,394 total yards, 22 total TD's Pryor

Mystery QB #2:

2,334 total yards, 22 total TD's Tebow

:) Looked it up. Where did you hear that comparison? I'm guessing you didn't think of it on your own. I had to do some clicking to add it up on ESPN.com.

Actually, I did do it on my own at about 4:15 this morning...lol. Some LSU fan posted on Rivals (college football/recruiting site) "Congrats Ohio State - you proved that you don't even need a QB to win a championship in the Big 10." So I found the stats of the QB on the best team in the SEC and posted them for him...lol.

Actually, I did do it on my own at about 4:15 this morning...lol. Some LSU fan posted on Rivals (college football/recruiting site) "Congrats Ohio State - you proved that you don't even need a QB to win a championship in the Big 10." So I found the stats of the QB on the best team in the SEC and posted them for him...lol.

Christ, you pay to read that board?

Christ, you pay to read that board?

I mostly read/post on the national board (which is where the post was) and read recruiting updates and stuff. The OSU site is largely worthless because they have no "inside" information and the people who post on their forums are morons. If it weren't for the national stuff I would have canceled after the 1st year.

Could be.. Did you see how pissed Pryor was at the play calling. I saw about three times (including the 4th down) where he was not happy with the calls coming in. Even the players are getting tired of how conservative the coach is. Against easy teams he goes crazy, but against the good ones its like he throws away all but the same three plays... A win is a win but it would be nice to see OSU go a little crazy and get some swagger to them.

No, I didn't see :(. I had to listen to most of the game on the radio...stupid girlfriends with stepdads that are Michigan fans...

Right on, nice call with the comparison, I will rip you off all day today when I hear the same Tebow references. :)

It's somewhat baffling that Tebow is going to be in NYC for the Heisman presentation in a month with those numbers whereas some OSU fans want Pryor to be switched to WR with nearly identical numbers...lol.

nerve racking game. too bad we'll have to wait until the nfl to see how good posey is, as he won't be utilized properly until then.

Yea i guess Posey will do really good in the NFL if he cant get open. The OSU wr's couldn't get open to save there life the entire game............

But wait I have a better Idea. Lets bitch about Pryor.

Dover You are a Retard. Prtor threw 14/17. Sounds like some damn good numbers.

You have to have completions longer then ten yards, aka throw the ball down the field. I dont care if he is 25/25 with 100 yards receiving, id rather 14/25 with 300 yards... ALL DAY

Pryor and the o-line are showing improvement.. thats all that really matters at this point. I'll save my overall judgement of Pryor for the first three games of next season.

Should be able to see some kind of improvement between the Michigan game and the Rose Bowl too. Didn't get to see much between the Michigan game and the Fiesta Bowl last year because of his shoulder but a full set of bowl practices should give us a decent glimpse of the offense for next year since they're not really losing anyone on offense (Cordle but we have tons of OL as good or better than him now and Ballard but Stoney should be able to show off his skill set next season with a more mature Pryor).