Lesnar may never fight again

DaddyBuiltRacing

He is considered a noob because no one wants to fight him?

no one wants to fight him? im pretty sure he cant have a fight every week in the ufc. he has only been fighting since early last year for the ufc, thats why hes a noob. anyone who doesnt have more than 10 fights under their belts is considered a noob in my opinion. basically by your logic, if you were a michigan fan than you would have considered michigan as the best team in the world just by watching their 4 first games.

im guessing you misunderstood me, my comments arent lesnar specific, anyone who has a very small record and short time in, still a noob/rookie. but that doesnt mean he isnt a beast, because clearly he is and with him being inexperienced, it leaves a lot of room for improvement and give him a lot of great potential.

russian rocket, have you ever trained? Have you fought or even wrestled? Be disappointed all you want with him being new and not having many fights. I'm not a big fan of his, but I know that if you're the size of a house and you move like a cat in the cage, you might have some fight talent. He got a KO with a GLANCING blow to the side of the head/neck. Ummm, ouch, fucker. His fist is a sledge hammer. You do the math. Keeping that size and having the agility he has is devastating to any opponent at this time. we are going to see more and more guys coming up carrying massive weight and skill. It's the evolution of the sport.

i did a little football and wrestling my first couple years in high school. but im not sure what that has anything to do with anything?

by the way, i never said i was disappointed with him as a fighter, i am actually very impressed with him, and im not disappointed with him in his lack of experience, that part is inevitable, everyone starts with a 0-0 record and moves on from there.

all im saying is, i would like for him to atleast get another five fights under his belt before i can consider him nearly unbeatable.

Sucks for Lesnar. I'd say it might be roid related but he's looked like that since he was in college and has never failed a test. Still could be roids but he's not like a typical WWE guy that has never had to take a drug test. I hope he can make a comeback, if nothing else he generates interest in his fights.

[quotei did a little football and wrestling my first couple years in high school. but im not sure what that has anything to do with anything?

by the way, i never said i was disappointed with him as a fighter, i am actually very impressed with him, and im not disappointed with him in his lack of experience, that part is inevitable, everyone starts with a 0-0 record and moves on from there.

all im saying is, i would like for him to atleast get another five fights under his belt before i can consider him nearly unbeatable.

I ask that because to carry that weight into the octagon and be able to move it around is awesome. If you are impressed with him, I did not get that from your posts. I'm simply saying the calender didn't give this guy the time in front of us to meet your 10 fight evaluation. I too would like to see that out come. It is what it is and that will be how he is remembered until he is in another fight/recovery/training people/in the unemployment line.