Two (2) props for Kevin Clifford

TTQ B4U

Situation 1:

My MS3. Long story short, she rides very, very low and let's just say a small puddle owned me and cost my car a rocker cover/body kit piece. One hell of an expensive POS too. $580+ for a new one.

Solution 1:

Kevin found me one off a 3 that had seen it's better days, matched the Crystal White Pearl Paint and mounted it. Not before however, spending some time trying to fix the messed up one to help save me some money. All said, it's back together at quite a savings and I'm one happy camper who will not be rolling through any more 18"+ puddles of water in any parking lots again. :o

---------------------

Situation 2:

A young guy I work with has had one hell of a rough week in both personal and work life. I pull up next to him as we meet at a client site only to find his fairly new Toyota has been 'tagged' like a house in the hood. He was freaked as it's only Tuesday and he's been beat down like a dog again.

Solution 2:

I told him not to worry I believe one phone call might be able to help him out. Kevin not only grabbed my call as he ran some other business/errands, but made the time tonight to take care of his car and relieve a pretty rough situation for a kid just trying to scratch a living at his job. :cool:

Thanks Kevin. Silly little situation that only took a few minutes and didn't like bring you a lot of coin, but if you knew the relief you gave my friend Ryan....let's just say it was priceless. I owe you....again.

He's feeling like the week is turning around. :thumbup: He's also wishing he knew about you before he took the car to another shop that tried to fix his broken headlight....that is now f-bard up and has 'pink eye', etc....