need a body person to fix this.

Ryan218

2005 chevy mauabili friend hit a mail box with it.

honestly think everything can be wet sanded out and buffed but for the front bumper im not sure. its not cracked but no clue. dent on top of fender would need fixed.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t302/88Mustang302/1116091252.jpg

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t302/88Mustang302/1116091253.jpg

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t302/88Mustang302/1116091253a.jpg

You must be a parts hanger Rob... It repairable, no one would put a fender on for that...

Ryan, you kids amaze me. Still waiting for that call. My point of referencing Rob is its kind of hard to tell in pictures what actually needs done. If the car needs to be fixed you need to take it somewhere and get an estimate.

Originally Posted by Ryan218

hey. a freind of mine hit a mail box with her car. ( long story ) anyways. the top of the fender has a very small dent that will need a little filler. the hood looks to me like it may be able to be wet sanded and buffed out. looks like it has just scratched the clear coat up pretty bad. at worse may need re cleared if possible. the front bumper didnt crack but it will proably for sure need re painted. atleast on the pasenger side of it. its a 2005 chevy impala. the lower grill on the bumper also poped out. the chrome trim ring broke but the black plastic mesh if you want to call it that didnt break.

i am going to go take some pictures of it tomm at some point if i get the chance on a break at work. what do you think it would cost to fix? she would like to get it done this comming week if possible.

Originally Posted by Clifford Automotive

Just have her give me a call. 614.806.4497

id be the one taking care of it all for her. favor to her.

Originally Posted by Clifford Automotive

then you need to call me, and you need to bring it by.

ok let me talk to her after her class today and ill see when i can snag the car from her.

Guest Removed
You must be a parts hanger Rob... It repairable, no one would put a fender on for that...

Ryan, you kids amaze me. Still waiting for that call. My point of referencing Rob is its kind of hard to tell in pictures what actually needs done. If the car needs to be fixed you need to take it somewhere and get an estimate.

you dont think..bet that car could be driven to several bodys shops, and get quoted for a fender, and paint..and i bet 1 or 2 of them even quote the bumper cover.

but if you cant tell by the pics, then your just going to call me a parts hanger? fuck you.

ryan, if she hit a mail box, why are you taking care of it? dont she have insurance?

no shit! That may even be beyond Paulonese..
lol :finger:

x2 on pics dont mean any thign. a f150 rear ended me all it did was ptu strett cracks in the paint... took it to get fixed turns out it bent the frame for the bumper all teh supports ectect 1200+ in damagedidnt look preeety when i looked at it

lol

you dont think..bet that car could be driven to several bodys shops, and get quoted for a fender, and paint..and i bet 1 or 2 of them even quote the bumper cover.

but if you cant tell by the pics, then your just going to call me a parts hanger? fuck you.

ryan, if she hit a mail box, why are you taking care of it? dont she have insurance?

becasue ima nice guy. ha. and yeah its had esitmates done. just trying to save her some money and gifure rather bring business to people i know then to some random smuck. esitmates were to fix the dent and blend the fender. hood, and front bumper. and replace the chrome platic trim piece that broke that goes on the bottom of the bumper grill area. and im retarted with spelling ill admit that ha.

Guest Removed
that must be some good pussy....or is this one of those deals where you just know the girl, and she flirts with you some and you jump off the deep end and go out of your way to be friends?

that must be some good pussy....or is this one of those deals where you just know the girl, and she flirts with you some and you jump off the deep end and go out of your way to be friends?

Your being quite the dick about the situation. Though i do agree with the rest of these guys, Take it in, an estimate is'nt going to cost you anything.

is this one of those deals where you just know the girl, and she flirts with you some and you jump off the deep end and go out of your way to be friends?

lol Sounds like it. Were you involved in whatever lead to her hitting a mailbox in any way?

Take her car to Kevin.

And here's your rough estimate: $2,371.06

lol Sounds like it. Were you involved in whatever lead to her hitting a mailbox in any way?

Take her car to Kevin.

And here's your rough estimate: $2,371.06

no, shes just helped me in the past so im helping her. and thats $1,969 more the the dealership quote!

Guest tbutera2112

$5 says ryan hit the mailbox in her car, probably borrowed for some reason, and now hes fixing it for her and wont man up to us about hitting said mailbox

there is another person in this thread who has hit a mailbox... and it wasnt me :ninja:

$5 says ryan hit the mailbox in her car, probably borrowed for some reason, and now hes fixing it for her and wont man up to us about hitting said mailbox

there is another person in this thread who has hit a mailbox... and it wasnt me :ninja:

nope wasent me. she was texting me when it happend so i feel a little responable but i told the dumb ass to text me when she got hom but she didnt listen haha.

Guest tbutera2112
nope wasent me. she was texting me when it happend so i feel a little responable but i told the dumb ass to text me when she got hom but she didnt listen haha.

ahh...so you were texting while borrowing her car and clipped a mailbox and now want to get it fixed...gotcha :cool:

jk duuude

Overpriced Parts Hanging Body Shops will. I can tell by the pictures. I was only suggesting to everyone else viewing this threads that, blurry pictures are not the way to get an estimate.

Thanks for you time Rob... ;)

See you Monday Ryan.

Guest Removed
Overpriced Parts Hanging Body Shops will. I can tell by the pictures. I was only suggesting to everyone else viewing this threads that, blurry pictures are not the way to get an estimate.

Thanks for you time Rob... ;)

See you Monday Ryan.

exactly...remember to call me before checking a oil leak :p