New Ram commercials - Seen them?

spankis

Soooo, I think the first time I saw this commercial was during the Penn State-Ohio State game a couple weeks ago. They showed the full minute long version then, and I've seen some slightly shortened versions a couple times since. I just really liked it, and figured not everybody had seen it. I'm trying to convince my dad to buy one of these when he trades his suburban in to go diesel. They need more good products like the new ram if they're ever going to dig themselves out...

Enjoy :)

Horrible, out of touch commercials that are just as bad as the new Jeep ones. They seem to make zero sense to somebody outside their target market.. which is what they need.. NEW customers.

The ad agency really did a bad job and they need to get a new campaign out asap.

Horrible, out of touch commercials that are just as bad as the new Jeep ones. They seem to make zero sense to somebody outside their target market.. which is what they need.. NEW customers.

The ad agency really did a bad job and they need to get a new campaign out asap.

Meh. I am sure they have tried the whole "new" customers thing before. What do you want them to say?

"My name is Ram. I am not your normal housewife. I don't load my kids up in a sky blue mini van with a DVD player so they will shut the fuck up. My kids ask me to pick them up from school. We don't go 20 miles per hour in the school zone. You know why? Because I drive through peoples yards. High school soccer bleachers? Fuck that. I sit on my tailgate. The new Ram -- holds more groceries than you can imagine."

Hmmm, interesting, I see this has gone unexpectedly.

In my opinion:

- You don't create a new target market for pickup trucks, those who need trucks will buy them. Those who don't will not...a commercial won't change that. I think the commercial targets truck people just fine.

- The offroading test drive commercials, driving through fire, nose-diving the truck on its bumper, THOSE commercials are stupid. Fun to watch, but not selling anybody a truck.

- Kevin is correct here.

Carry on gents.

LOL, i've definitely seen the rust you're talking about on some trucks, but I know my Dakota has done me quite well. Only a couple bubbles on the bumpers in 250k miles, with original motor and transmission.

Don't hate.

My tank is full... I chug fuel and am left in the carport next to your 1987 Iroc Z.

My tank is full...re-sale sucks and you owe to much on me.

My tank is full...not to be mistaken with "taint".

My tank is full...and your 9 yr. old daughter created this powerpoint presentation using Vista.

I hope I never buy another Mopar product.

My tank is full... I chug fuel and am left in the carport next to your 1987 Iroc Z.

My tank is full...re-sale sucks and you owe to much on me.

My tank is full...not to be mistaken with "taint".

My tank is full...and your 9 yr. old daughter created this powerpoint presentation using Vista.

I hope I never buy another Mopar product.

:wtf:

I dont like the commercials, their pretty ghey. Reminds me of those Levi commercials, or some jean company, where they play some old speech and do a bunch of shit. I dunno, both are dumb.

your gayy cause your up at 930am on a saturday an for making fun of ram commercials hah

You must not know anything about cummins.

you must not know that ford own cummins. and dodge trucks are pieces of shit. they rust, bad tranny's, rebuild the front ends after 30-40k miles, cheap plastic interior, the driver's side of the lower seat bottom always break.