Ouch

oh8sti

Congrats on surviving into adulthood ..... I imagine a lot of bets were lost on that ever occurring.

Shouldn't your sig be a slide-show of people's cars you've been borrowing, now that you don't actually own a running car? :rolleyes:

Bahahaha. Congrats Michael!

Congrats on surviving into adulthood ..... I imagine a lot of bets were lost on that ever occurring.

Shouldn't your sig be a slide-show of people's cars you've been borrowing, now that you don't actually own a running car? :rolleyes:

Lol it should say "joshs cars"

Guest tbutera2112

wooooow low blow

it was ONLY 27k

happy bday you annoying shit :p

damn, 21?? i pegged you at 16, maybe 18 years old at most, by the way you post on this site. i guess a congratulations is in order for surviving this long without accidentally killing yourself. try some water, and tylenol for the hangover

This is a serious fuckin site man

I lost count after 20 shots....last I remember I was face down on 15th and high in my own puke...some called it a miracle that I'm still suckin air.

Shit I've done 20 shots of fruit punch tooo. doesn't matter unless its the good shit.

but congrats on the hangover, look forward to many more before you learn how to do it right.