who here cleans and inspect guns?

smokin5s

inside gander mountain in pickerington/reynoldsburg they have a gun smith.

While I hate the store, that dude is really cool. I dunno their prices, but I found a bunch of old recalls on some of my dad's old guns and he was able to get the money from Remington and got all the work done for me.

I would recomend Bill Kroll and Rick Hartfield @ H.E. Guns in Heath Ohio. number is 740.788.9595 and the email is hartfieldenterprises@gmail.com. I just got my 870 back from Bill and he did a top notch job on coating this thing., repaired some of the rust and had it re-parked and then coated it and its B E A utiful.

While I hate the store, that dude is really cool. I dunno their prices, but I found a bunch of old recalls on some of my dad's old guns and he was able to get the money from Remington and got all the work done for me.

is it still Evan Thomas? he was the only gunsmith when i worked there years ago, and even recently he was in there. fat guy with dark hair and glasses? he knows his shit

but vances would work well too if you dont want to go to reynoldsburg