Hi, im Addison

SRTstan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just curious whats all done to your srt-4

3in o2 to 3 in open downpipe no catsno resonators, fmic agp w/g cai, hard pipes, map clamp

Best time is a 12.87 an then I put the 3 in o2 housing on an was trapping 114 with a slipping clutch new times in spring

Pauls neon is stock...

It looks stock

04SRTurbo, was wondering what tires are you running. saw you do some auto-x going to get into some of that in the spring and need a new set of front tires. what are you running and how well did they work for auto-x and do they hook up very well on the street

04SRTurbo, was wondering what tires are you running. saw you do some auto-x going to get into some of that in the spring and need a new set of front tires. what are you running and how well did they work for auto-x and do they hook up very well on the street

ummm not sure what tires i was running eathier yokohomos somethign or some cheap fuzions i refuse to spend 200+ on tires that really dont work that much better then the cheapos lol but they autoxed great car does really well around a course too but i woudl recomend lowing your boost down cause 22psi outta a corner is jsut tire spin lol

an i use bfg drag radials(new style) an best 60 ft is a 1.76

an a 2.02 on those crappy street tires.

Welcome...

I'm pretty sure this is my old SRT. Did you get this from Spitzer Dodge? That's who I sold it to. They could have resold it too. Does it have pillar gauges? Did you get it with the small wing on it and the springs, and exhaust?

Let me know if it is, I have something for this you might want.

yea i got it from spitzer dodge. had gold line springs, and exhaust 2 gauge pillar and i think a map clamp. and had a stage one sticker on it and the factory computer lol

just curious did you have a custom down pipe made for it?

yea i got it from spitzer dodge. had gold line springs, and exhaust 2 gauge pillar and i think a map clamp. and had a stage one sticker on it and the factory computer lol

just curious did you have a custom down pipe made for it?

That's crazy, it really did have a Stage 1 computer when I took it there. Either they took it off or one of their people did, there was a guy that had a 04 that also worked there. I am not sure about the down pipe, It had ALOT of stuff done to it when I bought it. I will see if I can dig out the list from somewhere. I parted most of it out before I traded it in. I wasn't aware of the down pipe though...

I will look through and see what all I have for it still. I tried to give them as little as possible when I traded it in. If you don't mind, would you let me know how much you got it for? If not, no big deal...Im just curious.

yea. pick the right mods an they can fly. some srt owners jsut throw random parts on it that dont do much if oyu dont have this or that part. but if you pick an chose an do your homework you can have very little $ into mods an the car can scoot (I E my car 320$ in mods booyaaa)