Opinions, please...

bbboti

Anybody here in CR land... I have a 2000 gsxr 750 for sale. I really dont know what it is worth... It is listed in the corral here on CR, originally 4k obo, reduced to 3k... I havent really had any bites on it, considering breaking it down and parting it out... Any input is appreciated, Thanks...

ok...Nevermind, I went and looked at it in the corral. My advice would be to put at least a factory upper fairing and headlight on it. That will increase the sellability of the bike greatly. A whole factory(even chinese) bodykit would be better, but just the upper will help. Other than that, your bike looks like a track bike, which people are weary of and can pick up for super cheap right now. GLWS!

I would say 3k is fair for that bike. You will never get anything more the way it looks now. Trust me. Ive bought bikes 2 to 3 years old for 4500 so dont listen to dover...

True store. My problem is I'm still stuck in 2002 or 2003 and think a bike from then is still 'new' :D

Pics/mods? Just sold my 03 750 for $3k to sell fast....

I have some pictures uploaded to photobucket

http://s792.photobucket.com/albums/yy203/bbboti/

I took the bike in as part of a trade. I dont know much about sport-type bikes, just like to ride them. The previous owner told me some of the mods but it was greek to me and I dont know how to check if they are even there.

The bike was an ex-racer I believe, and then the owner before me started changing the thing back to a street bike. I had plans to rework the mods he made and try to get it back to a presentable street bike, but I lack both money and time.

I have some pictures uploaded to photobucket

http://s792.photobucket.com/albums/yy203/bbboti/

I took the bike in as part of a trade. I dont know much about sport-type bikes, just like to ride them. The previous owner told me some of the mods but it was greek to me and I dont know how to check if they are even there.

The bike was an ex-racer I believe, and then the owner before me started changing the thing back to a street bike. I had plans to rework the mods he made and try to get it back to a presentable street bike, but I lack both money and time.

Yeah you're best bet is try and hunt down some OEM/stock type fairings and headlight....when people see a "track" bike with track fairings..they tend not to pursue the bike so much.