OH8STi: A challenge

Mensan

Who got pwned??? (vote for the loser not the winner)  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Who got pwned??? (vote for the loser not the winner)

• Mensan
    • OH8STI

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

neither, rich dad. i hate it, otherwise id have to trudge through life as a network engineer, hating my wife and kids and being over looked by society. Thats really the life i want.

Sorry, you lose. The information you have posted is incorrect.

I am not a network engineer, I am an actual engineer. I build things. I produce something worthwhile. Nuclear power plants (among other customers globally) have asked for me specifically to fix issues at their site.

By the time I was your age I had already traveled to the middle east to protect your right to say dumb shit to other people. I bought my first house at 21 WITHOUT the help of a rich father.

Sorry, you lose. The information you have posted is incorrect.

I am not a network engineer, I am an actual engineer. I build things. I produce something worthwhile. Nuclear power plants (among other customers globally) have asked for me specifically to fix issues at their site.

By the time I was your age I had already traveled to the middle east to protect your right to say dumb shit to other people. I bought my first house at 21 WITHOUT the help of a rich father.

Im sorry, i no longer have any opinions on these matters.

Explain to me why i wouldnt? I have (daddy's) money, i have (daddy's) lawyers, i have (daddy's) power. I have nothing to say to him, but im sure my (daddy's) lawyer will explain everything in the message he is leaving on his house phone.

Well, I wouldn't because I possess something resembling maturity. I also wouldn't because I earn my own money and actually value it enough to not spend it on winning ( losing? ) an e-battle.

I suppose I should start the laughing then...

Or so he says. Time to close it down yet, or gonna let it run?

Nope, he's only dug up 5ft. 1 with the pwned comment and 4 with the lawyer. I'll let him reach 6ft before I close it so that we can give him a proper burial.

This is the reason why the kitchen was removed and I swear you (OH8STI) were one of the guys bitching about wanting it back...

Not Craigslist, Merriam-Webster's*. Craigslist is honestly a little like hitting off of a Tee for Eli, but, it's not like he had to bring his A game for this clown anyways.

*Yes, we DID alter the fucking dictionary to make someone look dumb.

Nope, he's only dug up 5ft. 1 with the pwned comment and 4 with the lawyer. I'll let him reach 6ft before I close it so that we can give him a proper burial.

This is the reason why the kitchen was removed and I swear you (OH8STI) were one of the guys bitching about wanting it back...

That's an interesting method. I prefer to bury things horizontally, but I'm lazy and hate digging. Hey, if there's settlement money can I have some?

So this really started over a Sarah Palin comment. Shit son! That really is serious business! Now there are lawyers and CL ads…

Oh and for the record your lawyers must be just as bright as you if you honestly called them and they got involved in this bullshit. I’d hope they have better things to do, but I guess not.

Just ban OH8STI, whats he gonna say?

"oh lawyer please help me these boy on this forum made fun of me then banned me, so now we have no evidencceeee wawaawawawaaaaa"

Get srs dude, you dont need any lawyers. If you had a pair of nuts, or a brain, you would think something up, or retaliate in some way. I hope this all shows up when you and the lawyer print it off and its part of the court report, and the judge just laughs this shit out of the courtroom.