OH8STi: A challenge

Mensan

Who got pwned??? (vote for the loser not the winner)  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Who got pwned??? (vote for the loser not the winner)

• Mensan
    • OH8STI

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha

I think he's joking about the lawyer thing. I'm not a lawyer but there's really no case here

You better fucking take that back, or I'm calling my lawyer about you claiming that you're not a lawyer, and then stating whether you do or do not have a case, even though you just fucking admitted you lack the credentials to make that very determination.

You better fucking take that back, or I'm calling my lawyer about you claiming that you're not a lawyer, and then stating whether you do or do not have a case, even though you just fucking admitted you lack the credentials to make that very determination.

Oh HELL no! I will call my lawyer about you threatening to call your lawyer claiming all of the above, which is devastating to my case. You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

not gonna lie i got a laugh out of it. In light of the pwn....i would like a 24 hour ban

I was unaware of the content of the CL post because i was in class while this was going on, once informed that neither my face or cell # was on it, there was no need for one. I think its a good joke.

I commend Mensan for a good pwn.

Edited by Panduh

Im sorry, i no longer have any opinions on these matters.

i thought it was funny too

not gonna lie i got a laugh out of it. In light of the pwn....i would like a 24 hour ban

I was unaware of the content of the CL post because i was in class while this was going on, once informed that neither my face or cell # was on it, there was no need for one. I think its a good joke.

I commend Mensan for a good pwn.

Humble pwnage is not acceptable. You must bitch whine and complain until you fade from all presence on the internet ashamed to show your face in public.