Walmart's black Friday

jeffro

so a friend and i are heading to walmart sometime in the middle of the night, around 3am. does anyone know what walmart is doing this year? are they making us stand outside? are they open? do we just go in and grab what we need and wait till 5am(when the deals start?). anyone have any idea?

last year all the good stuff was wrapped up on palats... an they open them up when th3e t ime is rigth. but for computers an tvs im not sure how that goes but we just made a line by the stuff we wanted that was for black friday.

btw does wall mart even have anything good this year?

Just buy what you want and then call in and explain to the manager that you didnt realize the item was going on sale and demand the difference. If they try to start in on the "but sir that was a black friday only item", simply tell them that you are a valued shopper who spends several hundred a week there and your sure meijers would love to have your business.

Honest? Whats not honest about that lol. The way I see it, if they value my $800-1000 deposit with them each month, they shouldnt force me to endanger myself acting like a lunatic trying to run faster than some crazed shopper to make it to a specific item on sale. They should offer me the best deal they can everyday. I understand its a marketing gimmick but it just seems odd.

I went to Best Buy ~4 years ago, and arrived there at 3:00 AM. We were EASILY 200-300 people back. The guys in front got in "line" at Noon on Thanksgiving Day.

Fuck that noise.

I do know though, that if you have the ability to sell Drinks and Beverages in their parking lot, you would make one hellova killing ;)

KillJoy