'05 SRT Neon, '05 R6, '95ish Summit

Crossle

Tossing this stuff back up again just because it's still sitting around the shop.

2005 SRT Neon 46K miles, 5 speed, curb rash on two wheels, wheels have been rhino lined from what we can tell. Runs strong, get driven a couple times a week at this point.

$10,000 obo

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z39/crossle_sean/DSC01647.jpg

2005 Yamaha R6, 1,9XX miles, never down, still has paint on the outer edges of the tires. I have been riding it since it came out of storage a few months ago with 1600 miles. From what we understand it has been lowered, otherwise it is stock.

$4,200 obo

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z39/crossle_sean/DSC01882.jpg

1995 Eagle Summit, AWD, 5 speed, 140K+ miles I don't remember specifically, but I will look tomorrow. Has the 2.4 4 cylinder 4G64. When we parked this thing, it would run for awhile then die, it has a used distributor in it now and it is suspected to be the culprit. When it does run it runs strong. The flex pipe has a leak in it as well.

$1200 obo

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z39/crossle_sean/DSC01879.jpg

Edited by Crossle

who's are they?

The bike is our service writer's daughters, he has the title in hand and is selling it.

The neon is a customer's car, she re-possessed it from her nephew b/c he was not making his payments and she was the co-signer. She has no use for it so it sits at the shop. I drive it a couple times a week to run for parts and stuff just so it doesn't sit and "rot" for a lack of a better word.

Summit is the shops, customer didn't want to repair it and handed us the title. Got it running somewhat a month or two ago and it has sat since. Title is clear and in hand.

1) Is the Summit drivable, or does it not start at all due to the worn distributor?

2) Any knowledge of the condition of the clutch/drivetrain? (Specifically, CV joints, halfshafts, wheel bearings...)

I drove it to go get lunch a month ago if you revved up to about 4K the engine would just cut, let it sit for a few and it restarted and I drove it back. It only seemed to do it when the car was moving. Otherwise you could sit there in the parking lot and rev/run it all day it seemed.

We have service records since about 56K miles here at the shop, I would have to review them again for specifics. I have not stood under the car since it has sat, but the maintenance records show that much has been done as it was needed. I can look up some specifics and post them when I get in tomorrow.

The car is clean as far a rust goes, it's a pretty solid car to say the least.

Interested in any trades for the SRT? Modded 98 Mustang Gt+ (92k miles, clean) and 1998 Contour SVT (112k)?

i dont belive they are looking for a trade. kid owned it (his aunt or something cosigned) an kid stopped making payments... aunt took car away an has been trying to sell it for some time now. i belive there is a lean on it as well.

Interested in any trades for the SRT? Modded 98 Mustang Gt+ (92k miles, clean) and 1998 Contour SVT (112k)?

Neon has to be sold, still making payments on it, not sure what it is down to yet.... price is still pretty firm around 10K until I hear otherwise. I keep this stuff pretty updated.

i dont belive they are looking for a trade. kid owned it (his aunt or something cosigned) an kid stopped making payments... aunt took car away an has been trying to sell it for some time now. i belive there is a lean on it as well.

DAMN.....Wish I could snag that SRT!!!

• 2 weeks later...