pizza an beer?

SRTurbo04

B&B Pizza on Karl Road. It has been around since well I don't remember it not being around since I've been alive. It is a VERY small restaurant and they serve pizza, spaghetti dinners, salads, and wings. I love them since they are not a chain they are a family business. They also have some old school arcade cabinets in there. Last time I was there they had Shinobi. Brings back memories...

They have a few beers on tap mostly bud and they also have 6 packs. They have a small wine selection as well. Plus they will deliver beer wine and food to your house. You can't beat it.

Their pizza is really close to Grandad's or Katie's style of pizza.

Didnt see Columbus Brewing Co. Listed. Never eaten their pizza but the beer is on point and the rest of the food is right on. I think Thursdays they have $12 for a pizza and a pint. BTW its a Cameron Mitchell restaurant.

I think you meant it was a Cameron Mitchell restaurant, but it is still good. One of my favorite pale ale's out there. I've had the pizza, but it's been too long to remember if it was any good.

Good pizza + amazing beer = Mellow Mushroom on Polaris Pkwy next to Five Guys.

Shades on the Canal certainly does have a little flock of hotties....

thats odd...i do collections and saw someone's place of employment on an account today as "mellow mushroom" and i was thinking "wtf is that place??"

then i hop on CR 5 hours later and see this. fucking wierd

I had Dewey's in Grandview earlier, it was good, but not the best I've had. It was a nice restaurant, almost too nice. Not what I expect from a pizza place. Also it seemed like there were a ton of snooty Prius-driving John Kerry lovers in there