WANTED: Spark Plugs and Wires Installed (for Yuengling?)

Prodeje79

My dad's 1999 Dodge Grand Caravan (3.8L V6 with approximately 180k miles on it), needs new spark plugs and wires installed.

We really only need the back 3 installed as it looks like a major PIA to get to them. We plan to supply the parts from a local auto parts store. We are planning to do the front 3 ourselves.

He lives in Grove City very close to Central Crossing high school, and we can drop it off anywhere though.

Please let me know how much you will charge to install the back 3 plugs and wires.

I do have a case of Yuengling Lager that could be traded for the labor! I am not sure I want to part with it though. My uncle delivered it a couple days ago. :)

bring the back 3 plugs and wires an the upper intake manifold gasket for $90 plus taxs..lmk

I will let my dad know. He works right by Mt Carmel, looks like that is close to you.

So we are supplying the 3 plugs, wires, and the upper intake manifold gasket?

Guest Removed
I will let my dad know. He works right by Mt Carmel, looks like that is close to you.

So we are supplying the 3 plugs, wires, and the upper intake manifold gasket?

yes

yes and yes...

or i can get the proper gasket, if you dont have one

Guest Removed
it is additional effort..and if ai remember right on those you have to remove the alternator to get enough room to get the rear one out, and i wouldnt include it for that price.

OK, how much more in labor if we need to do the valve cover gaskets?

I am fairly sure he is going to do those front 3 plugs himself, but how much to just have you put those in too?

It looks like it may be a good idea to look at the O2 sensors right in there too....

OK, how much more in labor if we need to do the valve cover gaskets?

I am fairly sure he is going to do those front 3 plugs himself, but how much to just have you put those in too?

It looks like it may be a good idea to look at the O2 sensors right in there too....

LOL, this is adding up.

Guest Removed

only reason to due 02's in those is before they short out internally. which when they do, they normally blow the pcm,

those 02's are known to short out with the heater, and send 12 volts into the 1 volt circuit for the 02 signal back to the pcm..they are know to get lazy and make fuel mileage poor aswell.

best way to check the o2's is back probing them at the pcm with a lab scope and forcing it rich and lean to check response time.

it wouldnt be any extra to toss the front plugs and wires in. to add the valve cover gasket add another 45 to the 90..plus taxs and MSS.. which would be 144.53 out the door