CCW private class, who wants in?

88lx5oh

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy this is akward...I'm on cr looking at the owner of cr... In the concealed carry class.

You're weird.

For those in need, you can print out the application for your permit here:

http://www.sheriff.franklin.oh.us/Concealed_Carry/CCW.pdf

Then call and make an appointment to be seen. You'll also need to provide a passport-type photo, which Walgreens does for $2.

Thanks for setting this up, Ryan. Check on the advanced class for the spring, I'd like to attend that as well.

so, was this pretty close to being accurate for you guys?

this guy is pretty cool. i would say of the 12 hour day, it was 3 hours of learning/laws, 2 hours range time (which you might be shooting for 15 minutes...and take extra ammo because he has to be out there for 2 hours, so you can shoot after everyone is done), 1.5 hours of lunch/driving to the range/driving back, and 6 hours of chatting and bullshitting

hope everyone enjoyed the day, it was early, the weather sucked, but the instructor was entertaining and made the class fun.

Thanks again for setting this up. Amanda said it was a good time even with the crappy weather and having to cover repetitive safety info for hours. I remember that from my class and wouldn't call it a fun time.

I was originally thinking about coming out for this just to lend immoral support even though I don't "need" to. It's probably best that I didn't because I was getting my ass kicked by a cold all weekend. :(

hey guys its gonna take me 1-2 days up in delaware to get my permit, the lady i worked with was really nice and im pretty pumped that its only gonna take a day or 2. just letting you all know that delaware is the place to go.

I called her and left a message a few hours ago...still no call back. What did you end up doing? Just printing out the application, filling it out, taking in a picture on a disk and show up?

-Marc

I called her and left a message a few hours ago...still no call back. What did you end up doing? Just printing out the application, filling it out, taking in a picture on a disk and show up?

-Marc

i called and left a message for one lady, but never got anything back so i called 411, and got ahold of the office through the non emergency line and he transfered me to the lady that got me taken car of.

hey guys its gonna take me 1-2 days up in delaware to get my permit, the lady i worked with was really nice and im pretty pumped that its only gonna take a day or 2. just letting you all know that delaware is the place to go.

did mine in franklin county yesterday morning. lady told me a few days as well.