Columbusracing Toy DRIVE!

thorne

I spoked with IPS and they are going to let us use them as a drop off point. If any other shops or business would like to do the same thing please let me know.

all cash please be in a envolope labeled Toy Drive CR.

If any shops want to do some type of match or anything else shoot me a pm.

Last year we had an awesome turn out. We filled the back of a Ambulance with toys and helped allot of kids have a christmas that otherwise may not have happened.

I can't remeber the total from last year but I think it was over 300$ in toys + we had Dr rick and some other drops of a loads of toys.

So lets start it up.

I've got 20$ to start off. I normally do more but circumstance :(.

Lets try to get 500$ worth of toys this year.

Edited by Thorne

I am glad you posted this. I am getting ready to drop off a very large amount of my sons old toys at salvation army. If you want these I would be happy to give them for this. Let me know. I already gave away two large boxes full of toys to a local family.

I work over at gamestop right now and I was thinking about trying to do something with the guys from Penny-Arcade and their Child's Play fundraiser/toy drive thing. I was looking at how inexpensive it would be for me to pick up some systems like hand held advances and stuff like that for kids who can't leave their beds and what not. Would anyone be down for that maybe? Possibly toss a couple hundred bucks into it (I can get a lot of them really cheap from my cost + the employee appreciation period where we get an extra 10% off).

Otherwise tell me who I should hook up with here to get things going.

Well it's that time of year again.

If any shops want to do some type of match or anything else shoot me a pm.

Last year we had an awesome turn out. We filled the back of a Ambulance with toys and helped allot of kids have a christmas that otherwise may not have happened.

I can't remeber the total from last year but I think it was over 300$ in toys + we had Dr rick and some other drops of a loads of toys.

So lets start it up.

I've got 20$ to start off. I normally do more but circumstance :(.

Lets try to get 500$ worth of toys this year.

Up the ante this year. I collected $2k in toys last year, not $300:D

Awesome Wnaplay lets do this again. ;)

I'm in talks with shops to see if I can have a couple cash/toy drop off locations. I do work from home now. I can try and meetup with people. Would be awesome if we could cordinate some meet up nights.

I knew it was big :) We need more this year,.

Last year we took them to the fire department as they do the Toy drive that had hooked me up when i was a kid. But As long as these toys get into greatful kids hands itw ould rock.

Paypal wise im trying to get this setup . Central Ohio subarus is also doing this and if anyone else is on local car boards it would be awesome to make something large enough that the news would have to pay attention that us car guys arent all ricer idiots.

I had planned on taking them ot the firedepartment on west sullivant. Just a tradition on where I take them. Drop off wise meet me at the COS Xmas party we can go after that or the next day. I would at the vrey least like to have the back of the OB full.

I'm just really disappointed i guesse.