COLUMBUS RACING SHOULD BE BETTER!!

forcefedturbine

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont get me wrong the creator of this forum is genius but i know theres more gearheads in central ohio than whats on this forum im not saying advertise or nothin but more members would help the tech and for sale sections excel greatly does anyone agree? even though we get the occasional asshole that just wants to fuck off and talk shit moderators do a good job of keeping them away.. i would just like to see all of us get the best we can out of this forum thats all. mabe im just not picking up all the forums or somthin on my searches idk.

I see your point but CR isn't for everyone it's that simple! Are their more like minded people out there who are into cars, own shops, race cars, or who can help contribute in some way? Sure, but the bottom line is that not everyone is into car forums and the internets. Some people can't take the silly shit that goes on either. I can't say I blame them but then again, just ignore it. I take what I can from the forum and enjoy it for what it is and who the members are. I’m a car guy so I know other car guys and shops that are not on here. If CR can’t help me I go somewhere else.

Guest Removed
I see your point but CR isn't for everyone it's that simple! Are their more like minded people out there who are into cars, own shops, race cars, or who can help contribute in some way? Sure, but the bottom line is that not everyone is into car forums and the internets. Some people can't take the silly shit that goes on either. I can't say I blame them but then again, just ignore it. I take what I can from the forum and enjoy it for what it is and who the members are. I’m a car guy so I know other car guys and shops that are not on here. If CR can’t help me I go somewhere else.

To be honest. the silly shit has pushed me off here about this time 2 years ago. and this year is getting there as well.

We need more retards on here... I remember when the for sale section was as crazy as craigslist.

no, we dont need alot of those..the fewer the better on that note. we still have some retarded stuff going on in the for sale section.

Guest Removed
It's easy for any of you to stand on the sidelines and point the accusatory finger. However, try running this place for a week and see where your sanity goes. It's an acquired taste.

would take 20 minutes to clear out the unneeded ref-Rafe. ;)

all i need is a hour, and you can have it back.

It's easy for any of you to stand on the sidelines and point the accusatory finger. However, try running this place for a week and see where your sanity goes. It's an acquired taste.

how many times have i asked for admin rights and you never give me the permission to help you out... HELP ME HELP YOU!

You do deserve a medal of honor... even some of the regulars on here are wacked out of their gourd (myself included).

As big as we are and as known as the site is there is still tons of people that do not know of the site, as members all of you should invite people and share the site. If we need more people then it is on the members to contribute and tell others. One of the single best ways of free marketing is word of mouth. Problem solved.

Guest Removed
I challenge you to not post for 2 weeks. I bet you go nuts.

i can go a few months....its other people that would go nuts...bitching im not answering there pm's fast enough :rolleyes:

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t214/ls2sam/midgetstairs.gif

I'd hit it........

ON TOPIC: CR is/will be better than what was availible 7-8 years ago:

COFBA

Columbus DSM

Import Revolution

Those were literally the ONLY 3 forums Columbus had. Anthony scooped members from there, on top of the loads of others lingering around. I commend Anthony for not banning 50% of the board, not to mention the drama that has/can spawn from just the forum alone.