wtb 9,10 mm, .40cal hangun $200ish range

TurboRust

sigma's are about the biggest piece of junk you can buy, next to a high point. blah!

they arent that bad..

for the money its a decent gun, the trigger pull is just retarded heavy.. and the pistol itself is heavy as hell

Save that $200 and add money to it later. Trust me, you'll thank me. Even as a gun dealer I rarely found stellar deals around that price. I am not saying it can't be done as I've definitely been in the right place at the right time. It just doesn't happen often anymore. You will have to find someone who has to sell for rent money or someone who just doesn't know what they have...

sigma's are about the biggest piece of junk you can buy, next to a high point. blah!

Sigma's are completely misunderstood. While they are definitely not a high point, they are definitely nothing excellent either. They were STRICTLY designed to be a defensive gun that is tucked away and used when needed--that work when they actually need to work. (Unlike the high points.) The awful trigger pull? That's there to make sure you actually WANT and INTEND to shoot at what you're aiming at... It's a form of safety for nervous people or people that don't handle guns often.

Edited by cinergi
added info

Save that $200 and add money to it later. Trust me, you'll thank me. Even as a gun dealer I rarely found stellar deals around that price. I am not saying it can't be done as I've definitely been in the right place at the right time. It just doesn't happen often anymore. You will have to find someone who has to sell for rent money or someone who just doesn't know what they have...

agree.. i havent seen anything i personally like for under $450

• 2 weeks later...