Roll car build

Sam1647545489

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
are you asking if it can be done or that we should build one?

6k to go 200mph hmm i woudl think a good chunk of change woudl go to safty equipment... if i was going that fast i sure as hell woudl want it lol

people do it on a bike...safety equipment is for gays

jk

the only problem with this is that for top end you want to be safe. So some of that money will have to be spend on saftey stuff, cage and what not.

I personally would get a 5 litre mustang and do a big single turbo, and have a 5speed behind it. other then that the only idea i have is a DSM.

Guest Removed
I would say some roller ( 240sx, rx-7 etc) with a ls1 and AFR or TRICK FLOW heads and spray might be able to do it... MIGHT

no safety equpiment or anything though

you just broke the bank buddie, and dont even have a car to put it in..way to go !:gtfo:

the only problem with this is that for top end you want to be safe. So some of that money will have to be spend on saftey stuff, cage and what not.

I personally would get a 5 litre mustang and do a big single turbo, and have a 5speed behind it. other then that the only idea i have is a DSM.

I dont know of a t5 that will hold the power. I blew mine up at 400 wheel. Plus the heads like to lift under higher boost and that makes for all kinds of issues.