Adult Themed House Cleaning

Sully

Minimum booking is two performers for one hour @ $150 first hour, $120 each hour after that.

* Winter special (beginning Dec. 1, 2009) is for three performers for two hours @ $350. (That's only $80 for a Third performer for two hours. $190.00 savings )

VIP offers for recurring customers only

Costumed Cleaning and Entertainment

come on now is that a hell of a deal or what and one of them can even wash your car

Edited by DTA09
cause i cant spell

First off.. this website is a prime reason that not just anybody can create a website.. nor should..

second off, i think i just about pee'd a little lol'ing at this..

These people like GIANT coke fiends.. I mean seriously.. This has to be some kind of sick joke.. isnt it?

Please god.. tell me it is..

Guest Removed
Next CR meet we should put together $150 and have some fun :nod:

you got dibs on the black guy in the shower....lol

show him you back pack with the game cube and dildos :lol:

http://app.onlinephotofiler.com/images/A_0/3/9/7/107930/5bf3705b7eb544b1ad19c9d0f1dfdc81.1600x1200.jpg

Mensan, i hope this guy posted on my CL add. I have a thing for steven seagal looking boys.

Dude, for real you should see the fucking pics I got in my inbox from that ad.

• 2 weeks later...

lol showed this too some guys at work cause they didnt beleive me and looked thro CL to find it real quick and seen they posted this up again..... anyone have somethign they want to have acted out???? wonder to what extremes they would go..

Date: 2009-12-14, 9:04AM EST

Reply to: miller5384@roadrunner.com [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you ready to act out a role play fantasy that you have had in your mind for years but have never felt comfortable asking someone to act it out with you? Discretion is guaranteed... You will only have to talk to me one week in advance and I will set it all up for you. You can see the potential performers at http://www.costumedcleaning.com.