Need Chemical/Pharmaceutical/Process Engineering job

Brrcats

I'm looking for a position in or around Columbus in the Chemical/Pharmaceutical/Process engineering field. I've got my BS in Chemical Engineering as well as ~5 years in process engineering experience. I have experience in both continuous and batch processes and am familiar with many pharmaceutical processes for solid dose manufacturing (i.e. granulation, blending, tableting, encapsulation, coatings)

I've seen a few opportunities browsing the usual employment sites, but I know networking is a large part of obtaining a position, so I figure I would put the feelers out there and see if anyone had any connections.

If you think you can help me out with a few contacts, etc. let me know and I will forward you a copy of my resume.

Thanks

Check Boehringer-Ingelheim here in Columbus, aka Roxanne Labs.

Coincidentally enough, I've found they have a engineer III position available and I'm in contact with a friend of mine who works there. Going to go through the employee referral route. Good Idea ;)

Anybody have any contacts at Abbot or Ross?