CR Member Association Game….

Main3s

Okay, I’ll post up a members username and then everyone reply with the first thing they think of about that member. Once that person gets old someone just post up another… Or hell even your own. Just so we can see what everyone’s impression is of you. (Sorry, I’m bored as fuck, the Penguins game isn’t broadcasted in HD tonight :( )

GearHead

I think smart ass. (but in a good way)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed

great another kitchen thread about me...lets see where this goes...

i hate that asshole. always working and shit. and his $2 a hour labor rate. over posting, always willing to help people..i mean really, wtf is wrong with that guy? going out of his way for other poeple...who the fuck does he think he is....

great another kitchen thread about me...lets see where this goes...

i hate that asshole. always working and shit. and his $2 a hour labor rate. over posting, always willing to help people..i mean really, wtf is wrong with that guy? going out of his way for other poeple...who the fuck does he think he is....

See what I mean, this man is ON IT!!! Smart, cuz he always helps and an ass becasue of his good humor. :thumbup:

Guest Removed
Bad spelling and grammar

Isn't as clever or funny as he thinks he is

Fantastically helpful, very generous with his time and cooks a good burger

im dont come off as funny cause of the poor grammer...lol

i post 50-60 a day i think..he dont

I was seriously just wondering; do your retinas have the "post reply" button burnt into them yet?

P.S. - I think my flywheel is loose and making some fun noises so I'm gonna drop by the shop this weekend and get a second opinion. kthxbai!