Jersey Shore

GSXRAntwon

LOLOLOL, i know this is old but it goes with the show....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M&NR=1&feature=fvwp

summer 09 edition...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSLsd5St9Fo&annotation_id=annotation_236324&feature=iv

bwahahaha..."hey baby, can i get a spot real quick"

was out in Point Pleasant few times a yr ago, hanging out with some friends and went up to E-town to make a few passes on a t&t day and thats exactly how the jersey ppl act, we went out a few times to some clubs and its very intertaining to watch these guys dress and act like that, i always thought it was a joke until being out there

was out in Point Pleasant few times a yr ago, hanging out with some friends and went up to E-town to make a few passes on a t&t day and thats exactly how the jersey ppl act, we went out a few times to some clubs and its very intertaining to watch these guys dress and act like that, i always thought it was a joke until being out there

thats my shit right there lol. I love seaside just to go to the clubs and start shit with the braskis. God, what a bunch of losers. If you want to avoid them and still get with the hot girls stick around Lavalette.

We grew up on Long Island and use to see guys like this all the time. Im kinda surprised they used the term "guidos" so loosely it use to be an insult whenever it was said not sure when it became COOL to be a guido? WTF is up with the 'situation'? that dude got played hard and looked like a bitch after it too.