snowboarding 100% a go 12/05..

SRTurbo04

this is a 100% go. just called to confirm snow shoe will be open tomorrow at 9 am they have fresh snow as well as fake snow for a good laywer on the whole area all slopes wil be open

I belive I read on the website its 55 bucks or 75 bucks not sure for a a whoel day pass

I am a 100% for sure wanting to go an if I can ge t atleast 2 other peoeple we can car pool . one problem is its at snow shoe… which is in west virginia… its 307 miles away map quest claims 5 hours… im sure itll be way less then that… who want s to go we can leave columbus in the am very early an get there when ever an leave when ever…

please don’t respond if your nto interested in going tomorrow 12/05

http://www.snowshoemtn.com/index.htm

10 snowshoe drive, snowshoe wv 26209

304 miles 5 houirs

304-572-INFO

I would if I still had my board. Be sure to bomb "the Cup" for me. It's in tents!

u can rent boards.

I have a bunch of friends that are heading there tonight. Unfortunately I have to move this weekend or I would be going for sure! Hope you can find some people to go with you though. We are all going to go again in a couple weeks so I'll let you know if you want to go...

cool man leme know

so far looks liek no ones in .. .panzies lol