75 Nova continue thread

Guest 614Streets

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 614Streets

Cant wait until tommrrow. :D I feel like a child during christmas eve!

Drove the car around a little bit yesterday. Its a handful. A good handful. :D

Probably go to the track to 60 foot it this friday. :D

Guest 614Streets
If it's still in this condition ( running and all) when I get mine done we will have to line up....

Hell yeah. I wanted to go to the track tonight but I would be pushing it schedule wise but next friday rob and I will be at trails shaking our cars down.

Guest 614Streets
Probably going to join you next friday will, would like to get some base times for my car.

Hell yeah shane cmon up I will throw my bbq grille in my truck bring mallory up , me and rob with the 66 nova will be out there we will make it a fun night. I need someone to video me at the launch I am going to say fuck it and dump off the converter and t brake :eek:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 614Streets

New stuff. I should really buy a new World block. I really should I have the cash. Anyways new bullet custom grind solid cam with edp lifters , comp belt drive , going to degree the cam this time and measure the pushrods , got stud girdles and ultra pro comp magnums up top. Son of All pro heads checked my heads said wouldnt touch em i did a job porting them.

If the motor was that strong with a wiped cam lobe , fuck , cannot wait. 2 weeks . cAR GETS SO MUCH ATTENTION , DRAWS CROWDS , EVEN A GUY IN A NEW MERCEDES AT A RED LIGHT GOT OUT 3 CARS BACK AND RAN UP TO THE CAR TO CHECK ENGINE OUT AND SAY THATS BAD ASS DUDE. HEHEHhehehe

Guest 614Streets
Well I bit the bullet and bought a compcams hi tech belt drive so add another $1000 bucks in upgrades. I looked into xceledine , jesel , comp cams , lunati. I decided using one with an Idler was the safest choice. Weather or not I have fitment issues is another thing.