75 Nova continue thread

Guest 614Streets

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 614Streets
What kinda et ya hoping for?

What is the benifit of having a tiny roots blower?

Slightly faster than Iceman?

Bragging rights if she shuts down a 6-71 and up blower car?

Guest Removed
Stripper poles in that enclosed trailer could be a big big win.

hook will up with grants mom...

will likes them old and crazy like that!:grin2:

Guest 614Streets
:) If you only knew what I went with this car and a small supercharger. It will be a good race Will. I won't have the car done by the end of this month but it will be done by the end of May.

Your still showing up with a 70 mm?

Guest 614Streets
What kinda et ya hoping for?

What is the benifit of having a tiny roots blower?

Most of the 355 ci australian sbc with 4-71 I have seen run 9's...... I think anywhere between low 11's and mid tens on the blower is probably whats in order. Thing is with a 175 shot versus Iceman the cooling effect should add another 50 alone bringing me real close to 720 available hp if the motor is at 500. Everything in my engine is rated to 800 as well as the transmission.

On the spray I think 9's. We will probably put the 5000 converter in for iceman.

No real benifit to the 4-71 versus 6 or 8 and up other than more tq down low , less power to turn , less weight , still capable of my boost range on the 355(it is a 355).

Plus its nostalgic man. Old shit still goes, even the chrome shit.

So far the plan is a 70mm and a small shot. I don't doubt you car will make power, but what I doubt is that car working and hooking. There are 4.71 cars in the 9's but they have countless passes down the track. You have 0. My guess is a 10.80 best by your car this year.

Guest 614Streets
If you look at the dyers chart , for 4-71 and mine is a Dyers , then you can see at 33% overdrive I should have 10 lbs http://dyersblowers.com/nstallation_instructions.html . I doubt I will see 9lbs , I bet 7-8 lbs but I only say that because I think my old ass edelbrock series 1 heads will flow well with the time I spent on them. Time like Joe Mondello.....

Guest Removed
I doubt it. Not with my spray bitch. :p

i make more torque on motor then you do on spray...so suck it :bangbang:

and i may be running a fly weight car instead...so tempting to build a drag cobra!

Guest 614Streets
i make more torque on motor then you do on spray...so suck it :bangbang:

and i may be running a fly weight car instead...so tempting to build a drag cobra!

You should build a flyweight , by the time you get done with something we all will be grey and have extra lbs.

Seriously though , Dodges kinda scare me , fords never have :bangbang:

After I gangbang Icemans Mustang I am running southside ricks indy dodge. If I can beat rick then Im gonna get myself a belt made , and prolly me and rick will be on the streets running. Im talking old rick. Hopefully someday you can bring that whatever mobile your going to have and get some.

Guest 614Streets
So far the plan is a 70mm and a small shot. I don't doubt you car will make power, but what I doubt is that car working and hooking. There are 4.71 cars in the 9's but they have countless passes down the track. You have 0. My guess is a 10.80 best by your car this year.

Just curious why you see the car not working? It has 12.5 et streets , 4 degrees of pinion angle , trick front springs , 90/10's , cal trac style bars , transbrake , and avo adjustable shocks with heim joints installed by the guys at Martin motorsports. I am worried about the car going to high. I am serious. I am not sure what shes going to do off the tbrake with heat in the tires on a good surface and with airing the tires down. I don't want her to go more than a couple feet up.

Guest 614Streets
i just want to finish the fox, then move on to the turbo cobra kit car..unless someone else wants it built..damn thing needs work for sure tho.

Hey are you around tommrrow night I might wanna stop by the shop. Either way you on the sidelines this year. Maybe next year huh. :bangbang:

Guest 614Streets
Will, before you get ahead of yourself first make a pass down the track. I think you will get a reality check once you see that your car is not what it's hyped up to be. When you show a 10 sec slip, than start talking shit and making a belt.

I can put up or shut up thats not a problem.

Guest Removed
Hey are you around tommrrow night I might wanna stop by the shop. Either way you on the sidelines this year. Maybe next year huh. :bangbang:

movies...maybe..depends on what time.