CHEAP CHEAP SPRAY JOB

TurboNova

Ok well the off season prep has begun and a new race car for next years crazy compact season. I am looking for someone to respray my 98 cavalier black or might change to red. The car does not need to be perfect so I am just looking for an overall spray job.

Anyone know anybody at maaco or reccomend another cheap shop. I have a paint gun and would do it myself but lack a heated space to do it and though I could get it done cheap enough through someone else for the time.

car is currently black and will be doing some prep work on it but not much

Obviously a sponsor would be good for the first recommendation, but for what you are looking for, and maybe they will agree, just take the thing to Maaco. That's what it sounds like you want. The last ad that came in the value pack thing we get was like $200 for the "presidential" package.

Guest tbutera2112
hes looking for maaco cheap...idk about you guys, but when kevin painted my car he surely didnt charge me $300....he wasnt expensive by any means, but definately not "cheap cheap"

hes looking for maaco cheap...idk about you guys, but when kevin painted my car he surely didnt charge me $300....he wasnt expensive by any means, but definately not "cheap cheap"

Sorry for the confusion..I wasn't saying Kevin paints like Maaco, I was just saying he should check them first, but if the are too expensive for what he wants, he should just go to Maaco.

Guest tbutera2112
Sorry for the confusion..I wasn't saying Kevin paints like Maaco, I was just saying he should check them first, but if the are too expensive for what he wants, he should just go to Maaco.

i know that, but he was asking for cheap like maaco, so people sending him to kevin would be a waste of his time is all i was getting at...those compact race cars are usually left over junk from drivers ed classes and stuff anyways