How to turn $4 into $100

Aaron

hahaha so your didnt pay your bill an your angry you got burned for it

soo since its only 4 bucks an it wen tup to 100 that that is insane mark up?

shot when you speed onyl 3 mph faster then teh limit an you get a ticket an thats what a 150$ticket... is that an insane mark up? or a parking metter you coudl be off by 15 cents an get a 40+ $ fee is that insane mark up?

you entered a place of buisness knowing you had to pay ...you didnt pay you got burned for it. next time be more resonsible an you wouldnt be in this mess. thats all there is too it . an blahblahblah if i knew i woudl of had to pay mark up i would o fhad my wife come giv me money.. well then why didnt you jsut do that in the first place?

so how about you go fuck your self you irresponsible ass hat next time pay your bill when your susposed to

bam bam as stated many times in this thread BAM

double BAM BAM

an i might.. MIGHT of been ok with you had this been your first time but come on twice or more now lol u know most people learn from there mistakes

I would try to respond to your post, but it does no good.

I will pay the fine, and learn from my mistakes.

And you're right. Who has EVER done the same stupid thing, everybody come close, get a hold of this, he did the same stupid thing wrong not just once, BUT TWICE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH what an idiot.

I would look at is as a waste of $96 ;)

:D

KillJoy

haha, exactly. For a bonehead move. And guess where my wallet was hiding? On the kitchen table, in plain sight. lol

Oh I can assure you that even once it's in OSU's hands, it will continue to be a waste of $96.

yep

wipe your ass with the money and hand it them with a smile. :bangbang:

Its poop again............hahaha, he called the shit, poop.

I'm sure they'll get Gee a new bowtie or something.

I would gladly buy a $96 bow tie and hand deliver it to Gee instead of the parking office.

The fine is 2400% of the initial fee. That is crazy, on any level, regarding anything.

A coworker of mine got a ticket at a meter....$55 vs the $1.5 it cost me for using the correct amount for the time we were there. OUCH at an even higher percentage.

Live and learn. Think positive thoughts.......or get even in some way :D

I have no sympathy. You never sign anything without reading it. :nono:

I think sympathy isn't the issue here, it's the fact that 96 dollars is an absurd fee to tack on to a 4 dollar ticket. There is no way that any amount of work the parking people had to do as a result of him forgetting his wallet is worth that much money. Most of them probably make $7.30 an hour as it is.

I think sympathy isn't the issue here' date=' it's the fact that 96 dollars is an absurd fee to tack on to a 4 dollar ticket. There is no way that any amount of work the parking people had to do as a result of him forgetting his wallet is worth that much money. Most of them probably make $7.30 an hour as it is.[/quote']

While I don't disagree that the amount is seemingly high, that's how most contracts are.

Haha, wow that's a lot of thread for a ticket. I'll add.

Yeah, $96 is crazy, and should definitely fall under price gouging or some other state consumer protection law. There should be a cap on fees and such, an it shouldn't be anywhere NEAR 2400%. Break the gate, or come back later and get your car another way is what I say. They might as well charge $5000 dollars, it would be just as crooked. Shit, retarded Ohioans already legislated out payday advances, and that wasn't nearly as bad.

The sad part is that if you don't pay the fine, they can hold your diploma. They have a monopoly on parking and can charge what they want. If you get pissed and dont pay, there are 50,000 other kids to screw over.

Sucks, pay it, move on.