Ski resorts?

wnaplay1647545503

i went to snowshoe a few years back, The lodges are pretty nice and are right at the top of the mountain, I literally walked out the door, plopped my board down and went down the mountain.

The only thing I didnt like was how the slopes were set up, they had the easier slopes kind of meandering in and out of the steeper ones. Like the easy slopes were switchbacks along the more difficult ones. It presented a lot more opportunity for novice skiers/snowboarders to be hit by people coming down the mountain faster.

i went to snowshoe a few years back, The lodges are pretty nice and are right at the top of the mountain, I literally walked out the door, plopped my board down and went down the mountain.

The only thing I didnt like was how the slopes were set up, they had the easier slopes kind of meandering in and out of the steeper ones. Like the easy slopes were switchbacks along the more difficult ones. It presented a lot more opportunity for novice skiers/snowboarders to be hit by people coming down the mountain faster.

Yeah its pretty disorganized. I like the 2 biggest runs though across the street...

x2 Probably some of the best snow you'll see outside of Colorado.

WTF ? Both are great locations that are close but I have to disagree. More like outside of Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, California, a good chunk of Canada, and even Vermont. :)

Still awesome compared to flat-ass Ohio though.IMHO 7springs is the shit just due to the short drive time, even if Snowshoe is much more a 'resort' setup. The upside down lodging is pretty awesome too. We rented a condo right at the top, and walked out the back sliding glass door and right onto a nice blue cruiser. Good shit.

WTF ? Both are great locations that are close but I have to disagree. More like outside of Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, California, a good chunk of Canada, and even Vermont. :)

Still awesome compared to flat-ass Ohio though.IMHO 7springs is the shit just due to the short drive time, even if Snowshoe is much more a 'resort' setup. The upside down lodging is pretty awesome too. We rented a condo right at the top, and walked out the back sliding glass door and right onto a nice blue cruiser. Good shit.

Ok, let me rephrase. This side of the Mississippi (US states only) :lol: